Background and activities
MSc in marine hydrodynamics from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China (2013). My master thesis was on the prediction of the slamming force for the fixed monopile with CFD simulation and experimental tests.
In August 2013 I started as a PhD student at AMOS. My PhD work deals with hydrodynamic aspects related to AMOS project 2: "Intelligent aquaculture structures". The title of the PhD thesis is "Limiting operational conditions for the wellboat". The maneuvering and seakeeping of a well boat under extreme wave conditions will be studied. The dynamic response of the whole fish farm system, including the elastic floater and bottom ring, net cage and mooring lines, will also be simulated.
My PhD supervisor is Prof. Marilena Greco, while my co-supervisor is Prof. Odd M. Faltinsen and Dr. Arne Fredheim.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Numerical study of a well boat operating at a fish farm in current. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 84.
- (2019) Numerical study of a well boat operating at a fish farm in long-crested irregular waves and current. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 84.
- (2018) Wave and Current Effects on Floating Fish Farms. Journal of Marine Science and Application.
- (2018) Numerical and experimental investigations on mooring loads of a marine fish farm in waves and current. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 79.
- (2016) Implementation of Linear Potential-Flow Theory in the 6DOF Coupled Simulation of Ship Collision and Grounding Accidents. Journal of Ship Research. vol. 60 (3).