Background and activities
I am a Ph.D. research fellow in Renewable Energy (Generation and Storage - Advance Flow Batteries) under the supervision of Kristian Etienne Einarsrud and Odne Stokke Burheim. My Ph.D. research is focusing on the transport phenomena in membrane-based technologies such as Reverse ElectroDialysis (RED) and optimizing the influential parameters on the performance of the system, utilizing Computational Fluid Dynamics (OpenFOAM).
With M. Sc. and B. Sc. in Petroleum Eng. (Reservoir and Production Eng.) focusing on reservoir software development (PRS), experimental work in both fluid and core characterization, I moved to renewable energy for my Ph.D. education to shed light for the sustainable energy transition.
My fields of expertise are renewable energies, numerical simulation and modeling, optimization, CFD modelings, Python programming, Membrane-based technologies, as well as the oil and gas industry.
I was responsible for teaching (or as teacher assistant) the following courses (in the Norwegian language) to the BSc. students at NTNU in 2016 and 2017.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Energy generation and storage by salinity gradient power: A model-based assessment. Journal of Energy Storage. vol. 24.
- (2018) New Insights into Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling of the Resistivity and Overpotential in Reverse Electrodialysis. ECS Transactions. vol. 85 (13).
- (2018) Temperature and Velocity Effects on Mass and Momentum Transport in Spacer-Filled Channels for Reverse Electrodialysis: A Numerical Study. Energies. vol. 11 (8).
- (2019) PRO-RO Concentrations Battery; The effect of concentration polarization on Osmotic battery. NTNU, Energy and Process Department, First NTNU Young Researcher Clean Energy Symposium ; NTNU. 2019-02-08 - 2019-02-08.
- (2018) New Insights into Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) Modeling of Concentration Overpotential. 233rd Electrochemical Society Meeting ; Seattle. 2018-05-13 - 2018-05-17.