Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Energy generation and storage by salinity gradient power: A model-based assessment. Journal of Energy Storage. vol. 24.
- (2018) New Insights into Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling of the Resistivity and Overpotential in Reverse Electrodialysis. ECS Transactions. vol. 85 (13).
- (2018) Temperature and Velocity Effects on Mass and Momentum Transport in Spacer-Filled Channels for Reverse Electrodialysis: A Numerical Study. Energies. vol. 11 (8).
- (2019) PRO-RO Concentrations Battery; The effect of concentration polarization on Osmotic battery. NTNU, Energy and Process Department, First NTNU Young Researcher Clean Energy Symposium ; NTNU. 2019-02-08 - 2019-02-08.
- (2018) New Insights into Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) Modeling of Concentration Overpotential. 233rd Electrochemical Society Meeting ; Seattle. 2018-05-13 - 2018-05-17.