The group conducts biomechanical, clinical and registry research in orthopaedic surgery.
Our research focuses on:
- Arthroscopic surgery and sports traumatology
- The main research activity has been studies on anterior cruciate ligament surgery (ACL), cartilage surgery, meniscus surgery, and shoulder disorder.
- Leader: Jon Olav Drogset
- Prostheses and fracture research
- Database research
- Spinal disorders
- With the National centre for spinal disorders at St. Olavs Hospital.
- Leader: Ivar Rossvoll
- Hand surgery
- Leader: Vilhjalmur Finsen