Concluded research projects - Centre for Real Estate and Facilities Management (Metamorphosis)
Concluded research projects
Concluded research projects
Major research programs and projects:
The integrated building process (SiB) 1996 - 1999
More effective processes, client perspective, added value.
Management, operation and maintenance and longevity of built environment, 1996 - 2000
ICT life cycle wheel in the construction sector, 1999- 2001
Information networks for interaction between the construction process and operation and maintenance. ICG, NTNU.
New use of existing buildings, 2000 - 2002
Development, adaptability, investments, energy and ressources. SINTEF, Scandiaconsult, Statsbygg, NCC.
Adaptability in hospitals, 2000
Preproject SINTEF. Bergsland K, Hansen GK et al.
Usability of workplaces, phase 1 - 3, 2001 - 2011
Theoretical framework. Methods and tools. Several articles and papers on usability.
Blakstad SH, Hansen GK, Knudsen W, Olsson N, Jensø M et al.
Adaptability / flexibility of buildings, 2000 - 2002
Office buildings, theory, systems and structure, recommendations.
Arge K and Landstad K, SINTEF
KUNNE workplace, 2003 - 2006
Portfolio of research projects, focus on knowledge, learning, workplaces.
Gjersvik R, Hatling M, Blakstad SH et al., SINTEF.
Value creation through development of building management, 2000 - 2002
Life Cycle Costs for Buildings, Bjørberg, Larsen, Øiseth 2005. Multiconsult.
Metamorphosis 2005 Real Estate and Facilities Management, 2002 -2006
- Centre for Real Estate and Facilities Management
- Two master program real estate and facilities management
- PhD program
- R&D activities
Haugen T, Blakstad SH, Hansen GK, Olsson N, Bjørberg, S, Junghans A, Møystad O, Valen M, Lædre O, Mørk MI et al, NTNU
Buildings and real estate as a strategic tool for effective health care services, Multiconsult 2007 - 2010
- MultiMap. Mapping condition and adaptability, Larssen A and Bjørberg S, 2004.
- The role as strategic Facilities Manager" Larssen A and Kvinge K, 2008
- Mapping of existing buildings in the Special Health Services, Larssen A and Kvinge K, 2008
- Classification systems, Førland and Kampesæter, 2009
- Buildings' Impact on Hospital Effectiveness, Larssen A, 2011. Doctoral thesis
User oriented Benchmarking for Usability and Sustainable performance in Real Estate (REBUS), NTNU 2009 - 2010
- Nordic network on Usability.
- Norwegian project USEtool – methods handbook, Blakstad SH, Hansen GK and Knudsen W, 2010/2011
R & D program municipal property management, NTNU, SINTEF 2008 - 2012 Development and management of public buildings in a life cycle perspective
- Strategic portfolio management of municipal property. Arge K, 2008
- Internal rent as a strategic means. Haugen and Lædre
- Usability of School Buildings, Arge K, 2010
- Prisons of tomorrow, Jerkø S, 2010
- Municipal work places, space efficiency and value creation, Blakstad SH, Arge K, Kjølle K, NTNU/SINTEF, 2010
- Sustainable development and management of public buildings
- Organization of municipal real estate management
Infobox (to the right on every page)
Master of Real Estate and Facilities Management
- Accredited and Experience Based Master (part time)
Deadline May 2017. Søknadsweb opens January 2017. Find out more about admission here.
- 2-year master (fulltime)
Deadline 15th of April 2017. Find out more about admission here.