The symposium is an interdisciplinary Nordic forum for open discussion of ideas, research results and practical experience on electrical power insulation. It addresses itself to researchers and engineers working in research institutes, power industry and power supply and is also open for participants from outside the Nordic countries. Contributions from young researchers are particularly welcome.
- June XX-XX, 2022 (date t.b.a.)
- In Trondheim, Norway
Dr. Tord Bengtsson, Hitachi ABB Power Grids, Sweden
The preferential subject of the first day of the symposium will be:
Papers outside the preferential subject will be accepted for presentation at the second day of the Symposium. In practice, all subjects from previous Nord-IS sessions will be included, e.g.;
- Insulation materials and systems
- Ageing and breakdown phenomenon
- Measurement and testing techniques
- Condition assessment and monitoring
- Insulation co-ordination
- Modelling and simulation
Call for Papers
- December XX, 2021 – Submission of Abstract
- January, 2022 – Author notification
- March XX, 2022 – Submission of papers
- April XX, 2022 - Notification of acceptance full paper
- May XX, 2022 – Early registration deadline
- June 2022 – Symposium
- June 2022 – Technical tour
Dates are to be decided upon in 2021.
Open Access Proceedings
Rooms are reserved at Hotel Quality Augustin in Trondheim city Centre.
Hotel rooms are at a rate of NOK 1050 pr night, breakfast included. Booking can be done through e.mail firstname.lastname@example.org or through phone +47-73547000. Use booking code 5786.