Applying through SøknadsWeb
How to apply through Søknadsweb
Upon opening the link to Søknadsweb you need to follow the steps described below. Please read the instructions carefully:
- Apply through the NTNUs applicationportal Søknadsweb
- Select language in the top right corner where it says "Norsk bokmål".
- Click on "International Applicant".
- Click on "Register new international applicant".
- Answer the question regarding your English qualifications.
- Answer the question regarding residence permit in Norway.
- Answer the question concerning financing.
- You have now reached the application form. Please register as an applicant, and you will receive your password by e-mail.
- Log on to SøknadsWeb with your e-mail address and password, and fill in the application details. As the final step of the application process you will be asked to submit your documents by uploading these in our database. Please note that there is no "submit"-button.
- You can change your application as many times as you like up until the deadline.
Submitting multiple applications through SøknadsWeb
Please do not register as an ‘international applicant' more than once. If you wish to submit more than one application (e.g. International Master's AND Erasmus Mundus), log on to SøknadsWeb with the e-mail address and password you received the first time you registered. Then choose ‘New application'. If you have forgotten your password, please request a new one through SøknadsWeb.
Information specific to International Master's Programmes
You must submit the online application with all educational documents by:
- 1 December: If you are from a non-EU/non-EEA country
- 1 March: If you are from EU/EEA country and do not require a visa to study in Norway, or live in Norway and have a personal Norwegian ID-number
See the 'How to apply section' for detailed information.
Information specific to Joint Nordic Degrees
You must submit the online application with all your educational documents by 15 January:
- ID/passport: submit a copy of the page that has your name, picture, date of birth and nationality on it
- Diploma OR documentation of graduation
- Complete transcript of record
- Additional application form
Please see the 'How to apply' section for detailed information
1 December 2018
1 March 2019
The application portal will open in mid-OctoberDo you have questions about your application? Please see our FAQ
Joint Nordic Master's Application
How to apply
Please consult your study programme