Course - Bachelor Thesis - DIFT2900
DIFT2900 - Bachelor Thesis
Examination arrangement: Assignment
Grade: Letter grades
|Evaluation||Weighting||Duration||Grade deviation||Examination aids|
The bachelor thesis is an independent task that is rooted in real issues from society and business or research and development work. The thesis must be given within the subject area Digital Business Development in a broad sense and be based on relevant scientific theory.
- has knowledge of establishing, planning and carrying out projects on behalf of others
- have in-depth knowledge of the topic covered by the bachelor project
- has broad knowledge from related topics to the bachelor project
- has knowledge of requirements for written production of scientific reports
- can carry out a project within given time frames and in accordance with current requirements for follow-up and reporting
- can select and apply a working method that is suitable for a given problem
- can find, evaluate, use and refer to information and subject matter and present this so that it illuminates an issue
- can provide a critical assessment of the results achieved, also in a sustainability context
- can convey subject matter in writing and orally
- can reflect on their own professional practice and place their work in an interdisciplinary and sustainability context and adapt to the current work situation
- can plan and carry out information management projects on behalf of others
- can carry out a project for a client with emphasis on fulfilling the client's goals and requirements
- can integrate previous knowledge from different topics and acquire new knowledge to answer a specific problem
Learning methods and activities
Introduction to theory of science and methods is carried out as organized teaching in the form of lectures and workshops. In the workshops, the focus is on the presentation of the problem for own assignments and guidance / input from other students and subject teachers. For the project itself, a lot of independent work and close collaboration between student and client is required throughout the project period. Each thesis is assigned a supervisor among the scientific staff. Emphasis is placed on regular meetings between student and client and between student and supervisor.
Further on evaluation
The thesis must contain a reflection on the sustainability relevance based on the UN's sustainability goals.
Assessment system: Bachelor thesis
Grade: Letter grades (A-F)
Individual grades can be given. Each individual contribution to the result must be stated in the submitted documentation.
Admission to a programme of study is required:
Digital Business Development (ITBAITBEDR)
Required previous knowledge
To start on the bachelor 's thesis, the student must have passed a minimum of 110 credits out of 120 study-planned credits from the first two years of the study program. These 110 credits must include 60 study credits from the first year of study.
Credits: 22.5 SP
Study level: Third-year courses, level III
Term no.: 1
Teaching semester: AUTUMN 2023
Term no.: 2
Teaching semester: SPRING 2024
Language of instruction: Norwegian
- Computer Science
Examination arrangement: Assignment
- Term Status code Evaluation Weighting Examination aids Date Time Examination system Room *
- Spring ORD Assignment 100/100 INSPERA
Room Building Number of candidates
- * The location (room) for a written examination is published 3 days before examination date. If more than one room is listed, you will find your room at Studentweb.
For more information regarding registration for examination and examination procedures, see "Innsida - Exams"