Leif Erik Opland
Background and activities
- DIFT1004 - Organisation, managment and change
- TDMA5001 - Collaborative Management
- DIFT2010 - Digital entrepreneurship
- DIFT2900 - Bachelor Thesis
- DIFT2011 - Project management and Business Information Systems
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Employee-driven digital innovation: A systematic review and a research agenda. Journal of Business Research.
- (2020) Toward Employee-Driven Digital Innovation in Public Organizations Through the Use of Action Design Research. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12067 LNCS.
- (2019) Perceived Employability in Online IT Education. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 27 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2021) EMPLOYEE-DRIVEN DIGITAL INNOVATION IN PUBLIC ORGANIZATIONS – A CASE STUDY. The 25th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems. PACIS 2021 - Virtual Duration: 12 July to 14 July 2021..
- (2020) Utilising the innovation potential - A systematic literature review on employee-driven digital innovation. Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity in a Digitizing World - 28th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS 2020) - an Online AIS Conference, June 15-17..