Course - Project Work for Exchange Students - TØL4083
TØL4083 - Project Work for Exchange Students
The topic/ content of the project is to be defined by the advisor prior to the start of the project. The project should address challenging scientific research or development problems.
After completing the course, the student will have experience from:
- Working individually on a challenging scientific research or development problem
- Planning and conducting an R&D project
- Seeking and assessing work in the field relevant to the project
- Developing and accessing alternative solutions to the problem
- Documenting the results in a scientific report
Learning methods and activities
Further on evaluation
The project report will be assessed by the advisor.
-Project status must be reported regularly to the advisor
-The project report must be presented orally to a general audience towards the end of the project.
Admission to a programme of study is required:
Civil and Environmental Engineering (MIBYGG)
Civil and Environmental Engineering (MTBYGG)
Sustainable Manufacturing (MSUMA)
Sustainable Manufacturing (MSUMA-D)
Credits: 15.0 SP
Study level: Second degree level
Term no.: 1
Teaching semester: AUTUMN 2020
Language of instruction: English
Department with academic responsibility
Department of Manufacturing and Civil Engineering
- * The location (room) for a written examination is published 3 days before examination date. If more than one room is listed, you will find your room at Studentweb.
For more information regarding registration for examination and examination procedures, see "Innsida - Exams"