Clinical Nursing (MKLISP)
The Master of Science in Clinical Nursing at NTNU is offered as a 2-year part-time programme of study. We admit students in the cities of Gjøvik, Trondheim and Ålesund.
The master's programme is open for nurses with a Norwegian license.
The language of teaching and examination is Norwegian.
More information about the MSc in Clinical Nursing is available on our Norwegian webpage.
- Study level: Experience-based
- Degree type: Master of Science in Clinical Nursing
- Duration: Part-time
- Credits: 120
- Unit: Department of Health Sciences Gjøvik
- Application deadline: 15. april
- Location: Ålesund, Gjøvik, Trondheim