The Communication Division at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is responsible for the university's official internal and external communication. We are the contact point for local and international media, help researchers and the departments publicize their research, organize large events, and work with community relations.
Find stories and experts
NTNU's 2500 scientists and educators conduct research on everything from rural urban renewal in China to new forms of renewable energy. The Communication Division can help members of the press find NTNU experts.
Media and outreach
- Gemini.no - research magazine for NTNU and SINTEF
- Forskning.no - national and international research news
- NTNU image bank - links to Flickr-sites, including NTNU faculties
- Press releases
Web and social media
- ntnu.no (Norwegian) and ntnu.edu (English)
- NTNU's intranet Innsida
- Social media: Linkedin | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr
- Media surveillance