Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) PCNA-interacting peptides reduce Akt phophorylation and TLR-mediated cytokine secretion suggesting a role of PCNA in cellular signaling. Cellular Signalling. vol. 27 (7).
- (2008) Improved Antifungal Polyene Macrolides via Engineering of the Nystatin Biosynthetic Genes in Streptomyces noursei. Chemistry and Biology. vol. 15 (11).
- (2007) Analysis of the mycosamine biosynthesis and attachment genes in the nystatin biosynthetic gene cluster of Streptomyces noursei ATCC 11455. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 73 (22).
- (2007) The presence of N-terminal secretion signal sequences leads to strong stimulation of the total expression levels of three tested medically important proteins during high-cell-density cultivations of Escherichia coli. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 73 (3).
- (2004) Broad-host-range plasmid pJB658 can be used for industrial-level production of a secreted host-toxic single-chain antibody fragment in Escherichia coli. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 70 (12).
- (2004) Biosynthesis of deoxyaminosugars in antibiotic-producing bacteria. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 64.
- (2001) Sequence variation in the human uracil-DNA glycosylase (UNG) gene. Mutation Research (DNA Repair). vol. 461 (4).
- (2007) Post-PKS modifications in the biosynthesis of the antifungal antibiotic nystatin. 2007. ISBN 978-82-471-2968-5.