Department of Structural Engineering
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Amir M. Kaynia
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Development of fragility functions for geotechnical constructions: Application to cantilever retaining walls. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2013; volum 50.
- (2012) Dynamic response of pile foundations with flexible slabs. Earthquakes and structures. 2012; volum 3 (3-4).
- (2012) Dynamic properties of Solani sand at large strains: a parametric study. International Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. 2012
- (2012) Earthquake Stability Analysis of Rock Slopes: a Case Study. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. 2012; volum 45 (2).
- (2011) Effects of a multi-layered poro-elastic ground on attenuation of acoustic waves and ground vibration. Journal of Sound and Vibration. 2011; volum 330 (7).
- (2011) Real-time mapping of earthquake-induced landslides. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering. 2011; volum 9 (4).
- (2011) Application of an Anisotropic Constitutive Model for Structured Clay to Seismic Slope Stability. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering. 2011; volum 137 (5).
- (2010) Identification of substructure properties of railway tracks by dynamic stiffness measurements and simulations. Journal of Sound and Vibration. 2010; volum 329 (19).
- (2010) Propagation of seismic waves through liquefied soils. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. 2010; volum 30 (4).
- (2009) Socioeconomic Clustering in Seismic Risk Assessment of Urban Housing Stock. Earthquake spectra. 2009; volum 25 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2011) Erfaringer med jordskjelvdimensjonering av steinfyllinger. Eksempler fra Sørengautstikkeren / Experience with earthquake design of rock fill slopes. An example from the Sørenga harbor. Fjellsprengningsdagen, bergteknikk- og geoteknikkdagen 2011.
- (2010) Numerical simulations of earthquake effect in underground structures. Proceedings 14th Symposium on Earthquake Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology ITT, Roorkee 2010..
- (2010) Dynamic properties of Solani sand under cyclic loads. Proceedings 14th Symposium on Earthquake Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology ITT, Roorkee 2010..
- (2010) Stability analysis of a landslide using Distinct Element Method. Proceedings 14th Symposium on Earthquake Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology ITT, Roorkee 2010..
- (2010) A practical model for advanced nonlinear analysis of earthquake effects in clay slopes. 5th International Conference on Recent Advances in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics, and Symporium in Honor of ProfessorI.M. Idriss, San Diego, California 2010..