Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Analytical seismic fragility functions for highway and railway embankments and cuts. Earthquake engineering & structural dynamics (Print).
- (2015) The European Plate Observing System and the Arctic. Arctic. vol. 68 (5).
- (2014) Experimental study on the dynamic behavior of laterally loaded single pile. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. vol. 66.
- (2014) Predictive Models for Earthquake Response of Clay and Sensitive Clay Slopes. Geotechnical, Geological and Earthquake Engineering. vol. 34.
- (2014) Suction caisson foundations for offshore wind turbines subjected to wave and earthquake loading: Effect of soil-foundation interface. Geotechnique. vol. 64 (3).
- (2014) Empirical-based seismically induced slope displacements in a geographic information system environment: a case study. Georisk: Assessment and Management of Risk for Engineered Systems and Geohazards. vol. 8 (4).
- (2013) Development of fragility functions for geotechnical constructions: Application to cantilever retaining walls. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. vol. 50.
- (2013) Static and dynamic behavior of laterally loaded single piles and determination of P-Y curves. Asian Journal of Civil Engineering. vol. 14 (6).
- (2013) Effects of cyclic loads on dynamic properties of soils in the Ganga basin. International Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. vol. 7 (2).
- (2013) Relationship between shear velocity and SPT resistance for sandy soils in the Ganga basin. International Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. vol. 7 (1).
- (2012) Dynamic response of pile foundations with flexible slabs. Earthquakes and structures. vol. 3 (3-4).
- (2012) Dynamic properties of Solani sand at large strains: a parametric study. International Journal of Geotechnical Engineering.
- (2012) Earthquake Stability Analysis of Rock Slopes: a Case Study. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 45 (2).
- (2011) Effects of a multi-layered poro-elastic ground on attenuation of acoustic waves and ground vibration. Journal of Sound and Vibration. vol. 330 (7).
- (2011) Real-time mapping of earthquake-induced landslides. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering. vol. 9 (4).
- (2011) Application of an Anisotropic Constitutive Model for Structured Clay to Seismic Slope Stability. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering. vol. 137 (5).
- (2010) Identification of substructure properties of railway tracks by dynamic stiffness measurements and simulations. Journal of Sound and Vibration. vol. 329 (19).
- (2010) Propagation of seismic waves through liquefied soils. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. vol. 30 (4).
- (2009) Socioeconomic Clustering in Seismic Risk Assessment of Urban Housing Stock. Earthquake spectra. vol. 25 (3).
- (2014) SYNER-G: Typology Definition and Fragility Functions for Physical Elements at Seismic Risk. Buildings, Lifelines, Transportation Networks and Critical Facilities. Springer. 2014. ISBN 978-94-007-7871-9.