Postal addressDepartment of Geology and Mineral Resources Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Geomorphology and the Little Ice Age extent of Drangajökull, NW Iceland, with focus on its three surge-type outlets. Geomorphology. volum 213.
- (2014) The drumlin field and the geomorphology of the Múlajökull surge-type glacier, central Iceland. Geomorphology. volum 207.
- (2013) HOLOCENE GLACIAL HISTORY OF THE DRANGAJöKULL ICE CAP, NW ICELAND, BASED ON LAKE SEDIMENT RECORDS. Geological Society of America Abstracts with Programs. volum 45 (7).
- (2012) Surge fingerprinting of cirque glaciers at the Tröllaskagi peninsula, North Iceland. Jökull: Journal of The Glaciological and Geological Societies of Iceland. volum 62.
- (2012) Time-series of digital elevation models for quantification of changes in modern glacial environments. NGF Abstracts and Proceedings of the Geological Society of Norway. volum 1.
- (2012) Late Holocene and modern glacier changes in the marginal zone of Sólheimajökull, South Iceland. Jökull: Journal of The Glaciological and Geological Societies of Iceland. volum 62.
- (2011) Effects of temperature regime on primary producers in Icelandic geothermal streams. Aquatic Botany. volum 95 (4).
- (2011) THE MÚLAJÖKULL DRUMLIN FIELD - SEDIMENTOLOGY AND GEOMORPHOLOGY. Geological Society of America Abstracts with Programs. volum 43 (5).
- (2011) Processes and geohazards of the 2010 eruptions in Eyjafjallajökull, Iceland. NGF Abstracts and Proceedings of the Geological Society of Norway. volum 1.
- (2011) THE ACTIVE DRUMLIN FIELD AT THE MÚLAJÖKULL SURGE-TYPE GLACIER, ICELAND – GEOMORPHOLOGY AND SEDIMENTOLOGY. Geological Society of America Abstracts with Programs. volum 43 (5).
- (2010) Active drumlin field revealed at the margin of Múlajökull, Iceland: A surge-type glacier. Geology. volum 38 (10).
- (2010) Late Quaternary glaciation history of northernmost Greenland - Evidence of shelf-based ice. Quaternary Science Reviews. volum 29 (25-26).
- (2010) Early to middle Holocene valley glaciations on northernmost Greenland. Quaternary Science Reviews. volum 29 (25-26).
Part of book/report
- (2013) The Glacial and Periglacial Research Frontier: Where from Here?. TREATISE ON GEOMORPHOLOGY VOL 8 GLACIAL AND PERIGLACIAL GEOMORPHOLOGY.
- (2011) Moraine. Encyclopedia of Snow, Ice and Glaciers.