Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) MYC gene copy number determine MYC expression and sensitivity to a MYC-inhibitor in multiple myeloma cells. Cancer Research. vol. 74.
- (2014) Bortezomib, melphalan, prednisone (VMP) versus melphalan, prednisone, thalidomide (MPT) in elderly newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients: A retrospective case-matched study. American Journal of Hematology. vol. 89 (4).
- (2014) Bone morphogenetic protein-9 suppresses growth of myeloma cells by signaling through ALK2 but is inhibited by endoglin. Blood Cancer Journal. vol. 4.
- (2014) Identification of the source of elevated hepatocyte growth factor levels in multiple myeloma patients. Biomarker Research. vol. 2 (1).
- (2014) The clinical relevance and management of monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance and related disorders: Recommendations from the European Myeloma Network. Haematologica. vol. 99 (6).
- (2013) Lymphoma and myeloma cells are highly sensitive to growth arrest and apoptosis induced by artesunate. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 91 (4).
- (2013) Dependency on c-MYC in multiple myeloma. Cancer Research. vol. 73 (8).
- (2013) Bortezomib consolidation after autologous stem cell transplantation in multiple myeloma: a Nordic Myeloma Study Group randomized phase 3 trial. Blood. vol. 121 (23).
- (2013) A method for measurement of drug sensitivity of myeloma cells co-cultured with bone marrow stromal cells. Journal of Biomolecular Screening. vol. 18 (6).
- (2013) Safety of thalidomide in newly diagnosed elderly myeloma patients: a meta-analysis of data from individual patients in six randomized trials. Haematologica. vol. 98 (1).
- (2013) HGF and IGF-1 synergize with SDF-1α in promoting migration of myeloma cells by cooperative activation of p21-activated kinase. Experimental Hematology. vol. 41 (7).
- (2012) Bone morphogenetic proteins induce apoptosis in multiple myeloma cells by Smad-dependent repression of MYC. Leukemia. vol. 26.
- (2012) Addiction to c-MYC in multiple myeloma. Blood. vol. 120 (12).
- (2012) IMWG consensus on maintenance therapy in multiple myeloma. Blood. vol. 119 (13).
- (2012) A Method for Measurement of Drug Sensitivity of Myeloma Cells Co-Cultured with Bone Marrow Stromal Cells. Blood. vol. 120 (21).
- (2012) MyelomA Genetics International Consortium. Leukemia and Lymphoma. vol. 53 (5).
- (2012) Unexpected High Frequency of Upshaw-Schulman Syndrome in Norway. Blood. vol. 120 (21).
- (2012) Immunohistochemical analysis of hepatocyte growth factor and c-Met in plasma cell disease. Histopathology. vol. 60 (3).
- (2011) Thalidomide for previously untreated elderly patients with multiple myeloma: meta-analysis of 1685 individual patient data from 6 randomized clinical trials. Blood. vol. 118 (5).
- (2011) BONE MORPHOGENETIC PROTEINS INDUCE APOPTOSIS BY SMAD-DEPENDENT DOWNREGULATION OF MYC. Haematologica. vol. 96.