Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Does low-molecular-weight heparin influence the antimyeloma effects of thalidomide? A retrospective analysis of data from the GIMEMA, nordic and turkish myeloma study groups. Acta Haematologica. vol. 133 (4).
- (2015) Content of endothelial progenitor cells in autologous stem cellgrafts predict survival after transplantation for multiplemyeloma. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation. vol. 21 (5).
- (2015) Rituximab as second-line treatment for adult immune thrombocytopenia (the RITP trial): A multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. The Lancet. vol. 385 (9978).
- (2015) Autologous stem cell transplantation versus novel drugs or conventional chemotherapy for patients with relapsed multiple myeloma after previous ASCT. Bone Marrow Transplantation. vol. 50 (6).
- (2015) MYC amplifications in myeloma cell lines: Correlation with MYC-inhibitor efficacy. OncoTarget. vol. 6 (26).
- (2015) Chloroquine potentiates Carfilzomib but not Bortezomib effects on myeloma cells. Cancer Research.
- (2015) Serum YKL-40: A new independent prognostic marker for skeletal complications in patients with multiple myeloma. Leukemia and Lymphoma. vol. 56 (9).
- (2015) Activin A inhibits BMP-signaling by binding ACVR2A and ACVR2B. Cell Communication and Signaling. vol. 13 (1).
- (2015) Detection and Monitoring of BRAF and NRAS Mutant Clones in Myeloma Patients By Digital PCR of Circulating DNA. Blood. vol. 126 (23).
- (2015) BRAF V600E mutation in early-stage multiple myeloma: good response to broad acting drugs and no relation to prognosis. Blood Cancer Journal. vol. 15.
- (2015) The proportion of CD16+CD14dim monocytes increases with tumor cell load in bone marrow of patients with multiple myeloma. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 3 (2).
- (2015) PDL1 expression on plasma and dendritic cells in myeloma bone marrow suggests benefit of targeted anti PD1-PDL1 therapy. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0139867 (10).
- (2015) Variants in ELL2 influencing immunoglobulin levels associate with multiple myeloma. Nature Communications. vol. 6.
- (2015) Allelic mutations in noncoding genomic sequences construct novel transcription factor binding sites that promote gene overexpression. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. vol. 54 (11).
- (2015) ADAMTS13 gene variants and function in women with preeclampsia: A population- based nested case- control study from the HUNT Study. Thrombosis Research. vol. 136 (2).
- (2014) MYC gene copy number determine MYC expression and sensitivity to a MYC-inhibitor in multiple myeloma cells. Cancer Research. vol. 74.
- (2014) Bortezomib, melphalan, prednisone (VMP) versus melphalan, prednisone, thalidomide (MPT) in elderly newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients: A retrospective case-matched study. American Journal of Hematology. vol. 89 (4).
- (2014) Bone morphogenetic protein-9 suppresses growth of myeloma cells by signaling through ALK2 but is inhibited by endoglin. Blood Cancer Journal. vol. 4.
- (2014) Second primary malignancies with lenalidomide therapy for newly diagnosed myeloma: a meta-analysis of individual patient data. The Lancet Oncology. vol. 15 (3).
- (2014) Identification of the source of elevated hepatocyte growth factor levels in multiple myeloma patients. Biomarker Research. vol. 2 (1).