Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Does low-molecular-weight heparin influence the antimyeloma effects of thalidomide? A retrospective analysis of data from the GIMEMA, nordic and turkish myeloma study groups. Acta Haematologica. vol. 133 (4).
- (2015) Content of endothelial progenitor cells in autologous stem cellgrafts predict survival after transplantation for multiplemyeloma. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation. vol. 21 (5).
- (2015) Rituximab as second-line treatment for adult immune thrombocytopenia (the RITP trial): A multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. The Lancet. vol. 385 (9978).
- (2015) Autologous stem cell transplantation versus novel drugs or conventional chemotherapy for patients with relapsed multiple myeloma after previous ASCT. Bone Marrow Transplantation. vol. 50 (6).
- (2015) MYC amplifications in myeloma cell lines: Correlation with MYC-inhibitor efficacy. OncoTarget. vol. 6 (26).
- (2015) Chloroquine potentiates Carfilzomib but not Bortezomib effects on myeloma cells. Cancer Research.
- (2015) Activin A inhibits BMP-signaling by binding ACVR2A and ACVR2B. Cell Communication and Signaling. vol. 13 (1).
- (2015) Detection and Monitoring of BRAF and NRAS Mutant Clones in Myeloma Patients By Digital PCR of Circulating DNA. Detection and Monitoring of BRAF and NRAS Mutant Clones in Myeloma Patients By Digital PCR of Circulating DNA. Blood. vol. 126 (23).
- (2015) BRAF V600E mutation in early-stage multiple myeloma: good response to broad acting drugs and no relation to prognosis. Blood Cancer Journal. vol. 15.
- (2015) The proportion of CD16(+)CD14(dim) monocytes increases with tumor cell load in bone marrow of patients with multiple myeloma. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease.
- (2015) The proportion of CD16+CD14dim monocytes increases with tumor cell load in bone marrow of patients with multiple myeloma. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 3 (2).
- (2015) PDL1 expression on plasma and dendritic cells in myeloma bone marrow suggests benefit of targeted anti PD1-PDL1 therapy. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0139867 (10).
- (2015) Variants in ELL2 influencing immunoglobulin levels associate with multiple myeloma. Nature Communications. vol. 6.
- (2015) Allelic mutations in noncoding genomic sequences construct novel transcription factor binding sites that promote gene overexpression. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. vol. 54 (11).
- (2015) ADAMTS13 gene variants and function in women with preeclampsia: A population- based nested case- control study from the HUNT Study. Thrombosis Research. vol. 136 (2).
- (2014) MYC gene copy number determine MYC expression and sensitivity to a MYC-inhibitor in multiple myeloma cells. Cancer Research. vol. 74.
- (2014) Bortezomib, melphalan, prednisone (VMP) versus melphalan, prednisone, thalidomide (MPT) in elderly newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients: A retrospective case-matched study. American Journal of Hematology. vol. 89 (4).
- (2014) Bone morphogenetic protein-9 suppresses growth of myeloma cells by signaling through ALK2 but is inhibited by endoglin. Blood Cancer Journal. vol. 4.
- (2014) Second primary malignancies with lenalidomide therapy for newly diagnosed myeloma: a meta-analysis of individual patient data. The Lancet Oncology. vol. 15 (3).
- (2014) Identification of the source of elevated hepatocyte growth factor levels in multiple myeloma patients. Biomarker Research. vol. 2 (1).