Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Hydroxychloroquine potentiates carfilzomib toxicity towards myeloma cells. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (43).
- (2016) Central nervous system involvement by multiple myeloma: A multi-institutional retrospective study of 172 patients in daily clinical practice. American Journal of Hematology. vol. 91 (6).
- (2016) Genome-wide association study identifies multiple susceptibility loci for multiple myeloma. Nature Communications. vol. 7.
- (2016) Proteasome inhibitors and IMiDs can overcome some high-risk cytogenetics in multiple myeloma but not gain 1q21. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 96 (1).
- (2016) The phosphatase of regenerating liver-3 (PRL-3) is importantfor IL-6-mediated survival of myeloma cells. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (19).
- (2016) Intracellular glutathione determines bortezomib cytotoxicity in multiple myeloma cells. Blood Cancer Journal.
- (2016) High prevalence of hereditary thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in central Norway: From clinical observation to evidence. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 14 (1).
- (2016) Kongenital trombotisk trombocytopenisk purpura. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 136 (17).
- (2016) VOLIN and KJON—Two novel hyperdiploid myeloma cell lines. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. vol. 55 (11).
- (2016) Erythropoietin (EPO)-receptor signaling induces cell death of primary myeloma cells in vitro. Journal of Hematology & Oncology. vol. 9 (75).
- (2016) Melphalan, prednisone, and lenalidomide versus melphalan, prednisone, and thalidomide in untreated multiple myeloma. Blood. vol. 127 (9).
- (2015) Does low-molecular-weight heparin influence the antimyeloma effects of thalidomide? A retrospective analysis of data from the GIMEMA, nordic and turkish myeloma study groups. Acta Haematologica. vol. 133 (4).
- (2015) Content of endothelial progenitor cells in autologous stem cellgrafts predict survival after transplantation for multiplemyeloma. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation. vol. 21 (5).
- (2015) Rituximab as second-line treatment for adult immune thrombocytopenia (the RITP trial): A multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. The Lancet. vol. 385 (9978).
- (2015) Autologous stem cell transplantation versus novel drugs or conventional chemotherapy for patients with relapsed multiple myeloma after previous ASCT. Bone Marrow Transplantation. vol. 50 (6).
- (2015) MYC amplifications in myeloma cell lines: Correlation with MYC-inhibitor efficacy. OncoTarget. vol. 6 (26).
- (2015) Chloroquine potentiates Carfilzomib but not Bortezomib effects on myeloma cells. Cancer Research.
- (2015) Serum YKL-40: A new independent prognostic marker for skeletal complications in patients with multiple myeloma. Leukemia and Lymphoma. vol. 56 (9).
- (2015) Activin A inhibits BMP-signaling by binding ACVR2A and ACVR2B. Cell Communication and Signaling. vol. 13:27.
- (2015) Detection and Monitoring of BRAF and NRAS Mutant Clones in Myeloma Patients By Digital PCR of Circulating DNA. Blood. vol. 126 (23).