Postal addressDepartment of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Lymphoma and myeloma cells are highly sensitive to growth arrest and apoptosis induced by artesunate. European Journal of Haematology. volum 91 (4).
- (2013) Dependency on c-MYC in multiple myeloma. Cancer Research. volum 73 (8).
- (2013) Bortezomib consolidation after autologous stem cell transplantation in multiple myeloma: a Nordic Myeloma Study Group randomized phase 3 trial. Blood. volum 121 (23).
- (2013) A method for measurement of drug sensitivity of myeloma cells co-cultured with bone marrow stromal cells. Journal of Biomolecular Screening. volum 18 (6).
- (2013) Safety of thalidomide in newly diagnosed elderly myeloma patients: a meta-analysis of data from individual patients in six randomized trials. Haematologica. volum 98 (1).
- (2013) HGF and IGF-1 synergize with SDF-1α in promoting migration of myeloma cells by cooperative activation of p21-activated kinase. Experimental Hematology. volum 41 (7).
- (2012) Bone morphogenetic proteins induce apoptosis in multiple myeloma cells by Smad-dependent repression of MYC. Leukemia. volum 26.
- (2012) Addiction to c-MYC in multiple myeloma. Blood. volum 120 (12).
- (2012) IMWG consensus on maintenance therapy in multiple myeloma. Blood. volum 119 (13).
- (2012) A Method for Measurement of Drug Sensitivity of Myeloma Cells Co-Cultured with Bone Marrow Stromal Cells. Blood. volum 120 (21).
- (2012) MyelomA Genetics International Consortium. Leukemia and Lymphoma. volum 53 (5).
- (2012) Immunohistochemical analysis of hepatocyte growth factor and c-Met in plasma cell disease. Histopathology. volum 60 (3).
- (2011) Thalidomide for previously untreated elderly patients with multiple myeloma: meta-analysis of 1685 individual patient data from 6 randomized clinical trials. Blood. volum 118 (5).
- (2011) BONE MORPHOGENETIC PROTEINS INDUCE APOPTOSIS BY SMAD-DEPENDENT DOWNREGULATION OF MYC. Haematologica. volum 96.
- (2011) Soluble c-Met in serum of patients with multiple myeloma: correlation with clinical parameters. European Journal of Haematology. volum 87 (5).
- (2010) Melphalan and prednisone plus thalidomide or placebo in elderly patients with multiple myeloma. Blood. volum 116 (9).
- (2010) POST-APPROVAL SAFETY STUDY (PASS) OF LENALIDOMIDE COMPARED WITH OTHER TREATMENTS IN PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY MULTIPLE MYELOMA: FIRST REPORT ON 518 PATIENTS. Haematologica. volum 95.
- (2010) European Myeloma Network: the 3rd Trialist Forum Consensus Statement from the European experts meeting on multiple myeloma. Leukemia and Lymphoma. volum 51 (11).
- (2010) Effect of pamidronate 30mg versus 90mg on physical function in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (Nordic Myeloma Study Group): a double-blind, randomised controlled trial. The Lancet Oncology. volum 11 (10).
- (2009) c-Met signaling promotes IL-6-induced myeloma cell proliferation. European Journal of Haematology. volum 82 (4).