Postal addressDepartment of Circulation and Medical Imaging Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim Norway
- Quality in health care
- Emergency Medicine
- Data quality
Background and activities
PhD research fellow and anaestetist in traning. Belives that value in health care can be expressed as quality divided by costs.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Pre-hospital critical care by anaesthesiologist-staffed pre-hospital services in Scandinavia: a prospective population-based study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. volum 57 (9).
- (2013) Developing templates for uniform data documentation and reporting in critical care using a modified nominal group technique. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine. volum 21 (80).
- (2013) Abbreviated Injury Scale: Not a reliable basis for summation of injury severity in trauma facilities?. Injury. volum 44 (5).
- (2012) Major incident preparedness and on-site work among Norwegian rescue personnel - a cross-sectional study. International Journal of Emergency Medicine. volum 5 (1).
- (2012) Trauma systems and early management of severe injuries in Scandinavia: review and current status. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine. volum 04 (17).
- (2011) A consensus-based template for documenting and reporting in physician-staffed pre-hospital services :. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine. volum 19.
- (2011) Major incident patient evacuation: full-scale field exercise feasibility study. Air Medical Journal.
- (2010) Trauma systems and early management of severe injuries in Scandinavia: Review of the current state. Injury. volum 41 (5).
- (2010) Scandinavian pre-hospital physician-manned emergency medical services - same concept across borders?. Resuscitation. volum 81 (4).
- (2010) A concept for major incident triage: full-scaled simulation feasibility study. BMC Emergency Medicine.
- (2010) Pediatric vital sign tape on stretchers: a field-friendly triage tool?. Emergency Medicine Journal. volum 27.
- (2009) Early prophylactic hypothermia in severe brain injury- challengeing a pre-hospital paradigm?. Injury.
- (2009) Precision of field triage in patients brought to a trauma centre after introducing trauma team activation guidelines. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine. volum 17.
- (2009) Pediatric trauma deaths are predominated by severe head injuries during spring and summer. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine. volum 17.
- (2007) Epidemiology and contemporary patterns of trauma deaths: changing place, similar pace, older face. World Journal of Surgery. volum 31 (11).
- (2006) Når bør traumeteam tilkalles?. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. volum 126 (10).
- (2013) Scandinavian Physician-Staffed Emergency Medical Services- Concept, Epidemiology and Documentation Development. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4796-2.