Postal addressDepartment of Circulation and Medical Imaging Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Andreas Jørstad Krüger
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
PhD research fellow and anaestetist in traning. Belives that value in health care can be expressed as quality divided by costs.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Pre-hospital critical care by anaesthesiologist-staffed pre-hospital services in Scandinavia: a prospective population-based study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. volum 57 (9).
- (2013) Developing templates for uniform data documentation and reporting in critical care using a modified nominal group technique. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine. volum 21 (80).
- (2013) Abbreviated Injury Scale: Not a reliable basis for summation of injury severity in trauma facilities?. Injury. volum 44 (5).
- (2012) Major incident preparedness and on-site work among Norwegian rescue personnel - a cross-sectional study. International Journal of Emergency Medicine. volum 5 (1).
- (2012) Trauma systems and early management of severe injuries in Scandinavia: review and current status. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine. volum 04 (17).
- (2011) A consensus-based template for documenting and reporting in physician-staffed pre-hospital services :. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine. volum 19.
- (2011) Major incident patient evacuation: full-scale field exercise feasibility study. Air Medical Journal.
- (2010) Trauma systems and early management of severe injuries in Scandinavia: Review of the current state. Injury. volum 41 (5).
- (2010) Scandinavian pre-hospital physician-manned emergency medical services - same concept across borders?. Resuscitation. volum 81 (4).
- (2010) A concept for major incident triage: full-scaled simulation feasibility study. BMC Emergency Medicine.
- (2010) Pediatric vital sign tape on stretchers: a field-friendly triage tool?. Emergency Medicine Journal. volum 27.
- (2009) Early prophylactic hypothermia in severe brain injury- challengeing a pre-hospital paradigm?. Injury.
- (2009) Precision of field triage in patients brought to a trauma centre after introducing trauma team activation guidelines. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine. volum 17.
- (2009) Pediatric trauma deaths are predominated by severe head injuries during spring and summer. Scandinavian journal of trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine. volum 17.
- (2007) Epidemiology and contemporary patterns of trauma deaths: changing place, similar pace, older face. World Journal of Surgery. volum 31 (11).
- (2006) Når bør traumeteam tilkalles?. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. volum 126 (10).
- (2013) Scandinavian Physician-Staffed Emergency Medical Services- Concept, Epidemiology and Documentation Development. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4796-2.