Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Learning from incomplete data in Bayesian networks with qualitative influences. International Journal of Approximate Reasoning. vol. 69.
- (2016) Probabilistic Graphical Models on Multi-Core CPUs Using Java 8. IEEE Computational Intelligence Magazine. vol. 11 (2).
- (2016) d-VMP: Distributed Variational Message Passing. Journal of machine learning research. vol. 55.
- (2016) Scalable MAP inference in Bayesian networks based on a Map-Reduce approach. Journal of machine learning research. vol. 52.
- (2016) Parallel filter-based feature selection based on balanced incomplete block designs. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications. vol. 285.
- (2015) Dynamic Bayesian modeling for risk prediction in credit operations. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications. vol. 278.
- (2015) Modeling concept drift: A probabilistic graphical model based approach. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9385.
- (2015) Parallel importance sampling in conditional linear gaussian networks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9422.