Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Bimanual Capacity of Children With Cerebral Palsy: Intra- and Interrater Reliability of a Revised Edition of the Bimanual Fine Motor Function Classification. Physical & Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics. vol. 37 (3).
- (2016) Bimanual Fine Motor Function (BFMF) classification in children with cerebral palsy: Aspects of construct and content validity. Physical & Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics. vol. 36 (1).
- (2016) Outcome measures evaluating hand function in children with bilateral cerebral palsy: a systematic review. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 58 (7).
- (2014) Outcome in adolescence of brachial plexus birth palsy 69 individuals re-examined after 10-20 years. Acta Orthopaedica. vol. 85 (6).
- (2014) Bimanual performance and mirror movements in adolescents with unilateral spastic cerebral palsy: assessments by a novel computer vision based software. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 56.
- (2013) Involuntary and voluntary muscle activation in children with unilateral cerebral palsy – Relationship to upper limb activity. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 17 (3).
- (2013) Long term prognosis of obstetric brachial plexus palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology.
- (2012) Effectiveness of resistance training in combination with botulinum toxin-A on hand and arm use in children with cerebral palsy: a pre-post intervention study. BMC Pediatrics. vol. July / 12 (2).
- (2012) Long term functional outcome of Brachial Plexus Birth Palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 54.
- (2011) Assessment of hand function in children with cerebral palsy: Differences and agreement between Bimanual Fine Motor Function and ManualAbility Classification Scale. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology.
- (2010) Relationship between neuromuscular body functions and upper extremity activity in children with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 52 (2).
- (2016) Assessment of hand function in children with bilateral cerebral palsy. Development and measurement properties of outcome measures and classifications. 2016. ISBN 9788232615964.