Background and activities
PhD student at Trondheim fMRI gruop, ISB. Main research field is MRI and brain tumors.
In my research I use magnetic resonance imaging to study the growth patterns of gliomas, the most common primary brain tumor in adults. I addition to the growth studies, I am a part of a study where we investigate different methods of segmenting the volume of gliomas in MRI images.
Main Supervisor: Erik Berntsen
Co supervisors: Asta Håberg and Ole Solheim
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Histopathological Features in Relation to Pretreatment Growth in Glioblastoma Patients. World Neurosurgery.
- (2017) Does Pretreatment Tumor Growth Hold Prognostic Information for Patients with Glioblastoma?. World Neurosurgery. vol. 101.
- (2016) Glioblastoma Segmentation: Comparison of Three Different Software Packages. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (10).
- (2015) Growth dynamics of untreated glioblastomas in vivo. Neuro-Oncology. vol. 17 (10).
- (2015) Volumetric Segmentation of Glioblastomas and Evaluation of Growth Dynamics. 2015.
- (2014) Impacts of MR spectroscopic imaging on glioma patient management. Acta Oncologica. vol. 53 (5).