Postal addressDepartment of Neuroscience Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Nondirective meditation activates default mode network and areas associated with memory retrieval and emotional processing. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. volum 8 (86).
- (2013) Treating PTSD in refugees and asylum seekers within the general health care system. A randomized controlled multicenter study. Behaviour Research and Therapy. volum 51 (10).
- (2012) Depression, anxiety, and neuroticism in obese patients waiting for bariatric surgery: Differences between patients with and without eating disorders and subthreshold binge eating disorders. Obesity Research and Clinical Practice. volum 6 (2).
- (2012) Increased heart rate variability during nondirective meditation. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. volum 19 (4).
- (2012) Suicide Attempters and Repeaters: Depression and Coping A Prospective Study of Early Adolescents Followed up as Young Adults. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. volum 200 (3).
- (2012) Risk communication and the willingness to follow evacuation instructions in a natural disaster. Health, Risk and Society. volum 14 (1).
- (2012) Risk communication and worried publics in an imminent rockslide and tsunami situation. Journal of Risk Research. volum 15 (6).
- (2011) Mental Health Outcomes and Predictors of Chronic Disorders After the North Sea Oil Rig Disaster 27-Year Longitudinal Follow-Up Study. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. volum 199 (1).
- (2011) Disaster Survivors in Their Third Decade: Trajectories of Initial Stress Responses and Long-Term Course of Mental Health. Journal of Traumatic Stress. volum 24 (3).
- (2011) Change in Defense Mechanisms During Short-Term Dynamic and Cognitive Therapy in Patients With Cluster C Personality Disorders. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. volum 199 (9).
- (2011) Similarities and Differences in Caring Burden of Home Dwellers With Partners Suffering From Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or Dementia. Home Health Care Management & Practice. volum 23 (2).
- (2011) Personality features, caring burden and mental health of cohabitants of partners with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or dementia. Aging & Mental Health. volum 15 (3).
- (2011) Differences in social support of caregivers living with partners suffering from COPD or dementia. International Journal of Older People Nursing. volum 8 (2).
- (2011) Communicating risk to parents and those living in areas with disaster history. Public Relations Review. volum 37 (4).
- (2010) Initial Stress Responses in Relation to Outcome After Three Decades. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. volum 198 (3).
- (2010) Reactivation of posttraumatic stress in male disaster survivors: The role of residual symptoms. Journal of Anxiety Disorders. volum 24 (4).
- (2010) Prevalence of all relevant eating disorders in patients waiting for bariatric surgery: A comparison between patients with and without eating disorders. Eating and Weight Disorders. volum 15 (4).
- (2010) Meditation-specific prefrontal cortical activation during Acem meditation: An fMRI study. Perceptual and Motor Skills. volum 111 (1).
- (2010) Long-Term Perspectives on Posttraumatic Growth in Disaster Survivors. Journal of Traumatic Stress. volum 23 (3).
- (2010) ASSOCIATIONS BETWEEN ATTEMPTED SUICIDE, VIOLENT LIFE EVENTS, DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOMS, AND RESILIENCE IN ADOLESCENTS AND YOUNG ADULTS. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. volum 198 (2).