Postal addressThe Nord-Trøndelag Health Study Norwegian University of Science and Technology Forskningsveien 2 7600 Levanger Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2012) Er risikofylt rusmiddelbruk vanligere blant ungdom som har sett foreldrene beruset?. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. volum 132 (4).
- (2011) The Effect of Therapeutic Horseback Riding on 5 Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A Pilot Study. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. volum 17 (10).
- (2011) The influence of behavioural and health problems on alcohol and drug use in late adolescence - a follow up study of 2 399 young Norwegians. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. volum 5 (1).
- (2010) Alcohol Use and Physical Health in Adolescence: A General Population Survey of 8,983 Young People in North-Trondelag, Norway (The Young-HUNT Study). Substance Use & Misuse. volum 45 (1-2).
- (2009) Alcohol intoxication and mental health among adolescents - a population review of 8983 young people, 13-19 years in North-Trondelag, Norway: the Young-HUNT Study. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health.