Postal addressRegional Centre for Child and Youth Mental Health and Child Welfare Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2012) Er risikofylt rusmiddelbruk vanligere blant ungdom som har sett foreldrene beruset?. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. volum 132 (4).
- (2011) The Effect of Therapeutic Horseback Riding on 5 Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A Pilot Study. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. volum 17 (10).
- (2011) The influence of behavioural and health problems on alcohol and drug use in late adolescence - a follow up study of 2 399 young Norwegians. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. volum 5 (1).
- (2010) Alcohol Use and Physical Health in Adolescence: A General Population Survey of 8,983 Young People in North-Trondelag, Norway (The Young-HUNT Study). Substance Use & Misuse. volum 45 (1-2).
- (2009) Alcohol intoxication and mental health among adolescents - a population review of 8983 young people, 13-19 years in North-Trondelag, Norway: the Young-HUNT Study. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health.