Postal addressDepartment of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Vice Dean, Professor
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) The PAS positive material in gastric cancer cells of signet ring type is not mucin. Experimental and molecular pathology (Print).
- (2013) Relevance of TNBS-Colitis in Rats: A Methodological Study with Endoscopic, Historical and Transcripttomic Characterization and Correlation to IBD. PLoS ONE. volum 8 (1).
- (2013) Su1771 Reduced Guanylate Cyclase C Signaling in IBD May Sustain Inflammation, Epithelial Barrier Dysfunction and Increase Cancer Risk in IBD. Gastroenterology. volum 144 (5).
- (2013) The Stimulatory Adenosine Receptor ADORA2B Regulates Serotonin (5-HT) Synthesis and Release in Oxygen-Depleted EC Cells in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. PLoS ONE. volum 8 (4).
- (2013) Whole Genome Gene Expression Meta-Analysis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Colon Mucosa Demonstrates Lack of Major Differences between Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. PLoS ONE. volum 8 (2).
- (2013) REG gene expression in inflamed and healthy colon mucosa explored by in situ hybridisation. Cell and Tissue Research. volum 352 (3).
- (2013) Gastric Carcinoids (Neuroendocrine Neoplasms). Gastroenterology Clinics of North America. volum 42 (2).
- (2013) In situ hybridization in human and rodent tissue by the use of a new and simplified method. Applied immunohistochemistry & molecular morphology (Print). volum 21 (2).
- (2012) Tu1912 Endoscopic, Histological and Transcriptomic Characterization of TNBS-Colitis in Rats, a Model for IBD. Gastroenterology. volum 142.
- (2012) The role of mechanical forces and adenosine in the regulation of intestinal enterochromaffin cell serotonin secretion. American Journal of Physiology - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. volum 302 (3).
- (2012) Dissecting the IBD Transcriptome. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. volum 18.
- (2012) Differential signal pathway activation and 5-HT function: the role of gut enterochromaffin cells as oxygen sensors. American Journal of Physiology - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. volum 303 (10).
- (2012) Microencapsulation of small intestinal neuroendocrine neoplasm cells for tumor model studies. Cancer Science. volum 103 (7).
- (2012) Systemic leptin administration in supraphysiological doses maintains bone mineral density and mechanical strength despite significant weight loss. Endocrinology. volum 153 (5).
- (2011) A man in his 30s with recurrent vomiting and abdominal pain relieved by hot showers. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2011) Gene Network Inference and Biochemical Assessment Delineates GPCR Pathways and CREB Targets in Small Intestinal Neuroendocrine Neoplasia. PLoS ONE. volum 6 (8).
- (2011) Parietal cell activation by arborization of ECL cell cytoplasmic projections is likely the mechanism for histamine induced secretion of hydrochloric acid. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. volum 46 (5).
- (2011) The Epidemiology of Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors. Endocrinology and metabolism clinics of North America (Print). volum 40 (1).
- (2011) The Clinical Relevance of Chromogranin A as a Biomarker for Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors. Endocrinology and metabolism clinics of North America (Print). volum 40 (1).
- (2011) The archaic distinction between functioning and nonfunctioning neuroendocrine neoplasms is no longer clinically relevant. Langenbeck's archives of surgery (Print). volum 396 (8).