Background and activities
Material science and technology
Accelerated climate ageing experimental investigations
Various climate testing including driving rain
Solar cells / Photovoltaics
Miscellaneous energy aspects
Material and coating evaluation
Surface preparation and protection
Cathodic protection design
Corrosion and material aspects
Electrochromic materials for energy efficient windows
Air metal hydride batteries
Fuel cell technology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Synthesis of Silica-Based Nano Insulation Materials for Potential Application in Low-Energy or Zero Emission Buildings. Energy Procedia. vol. 122.
- (2017) Silver Nanoparticles as Low-Emissivity Coating Materials. Translational Materials Research. vol. 4 (015001).
- (2017) Thermal Modeling and Investigation of the Most Energy-Efficient Window Position. Energy and Buildings.
- (2017) Incorporation of Polymers into Calcined Clays as Improved Thermal Insulating Materials for Construction. Advances in Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 2017.
- (2017) Thermal Conductivity of Cement Stabilized Earth Blocks. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 151.
- (2017) Measurements of ionic liquids thermal conductivity and thermal diffusivity. Journal of thermal analysis and calorimetry (Print). vol. 128 (1).
- (2016) Accelerated ageing and durability of double-glazed sealed insulating window panes and impact on heating demand in buildings. Energy and Buildings. vol. 116.
- (2016) Perspective of Aerogel Glazings in Energy Efficient Buildings. Building and Environment. vol. 95.
- (2016) Building Integration of Aerogel Glazings. Procedia Engineering. vol. 145.
- (2016) Norwegian Pitched Roof Defects. Buildings. vol. 6 (2).
- (2016) Accelerated aging of treated aluminum for use as a cool colored material for facades. Energy and Buildings. vol. 112.
- (2016) Building integrated photovoltaics: A concise description of the current state of the art and possible research pathways. Energies. vol. 9.
- (2016) Avoiding Snow and Ice Formation on Exterior Solar Cell Surfaces - A Review of Research Pathways and Opportunities. Procedia Engineering. vol. 145.
- (2016) A Review of Materials Science Research Pathways and Opportunities for Building Integrated Photovoltaics. Journal of Energy Challenges and Mechanics. vol. 3 (2).
- (2016) Calcined Clays as Binder for Thermal Insulating and Structural Aerogel Incorporated Mortar. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 72.
- (2016) Effect of storage and curing conditions at elevated temperatures on aerogel-incorporated mortar samples based on UHPC recipe. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 106.
- (2015) Aerogel Granulate Glazing Facades and their Application Potential from an Energy Saving Perspective. Applied Energy. vol. 142.
- (2015) Thermal conductivity of monodisperse silica nanospheres. Journal of Porous Media. vol. 18 (10).
- (2015) Application of ATR-FTIR Spectroscopy to Compare the Cell Materials of Wood Decay Fungi with Wood Mould Fungi. International Journal of Spectroscopy. vol. 2015.
- (2015) Wood Facade Materials Ageing Analysis by FTIR Spectroscopy. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers : Construction Materials. vol. 168 (5).