Background and activities
PhD candidate within Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Main areas of intereset is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Biologically inspired methods.
- CBR & Explanation based methods
- Decision support systems
- Machine Learning
Research group: Intelligente systemer
More information: http://folk.ntnu.no/bjornmm
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Defining the initial case-base for a CBR operator support system in digital finishing A methodological knowledge acquisition approach. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9969 (1).
- (2013) ESUMS: A mobile system for continuous home monitoring of rehabilitation patients. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Conference Proceedings. vol. 35th.
- (2012) Smart Jacket as a Collaborative Tangible User Interface in Crisis Management. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 953.
- (2012) Social Network for Elderly. Lecture Notes in Informatics. vol. 204.
- (2012) Co-Living Social Community for Elderly. Lecture Notes in Informatics. vol. 204.
Part of book/report
- (2014) The Linked Data AppStore - A Software-as-a-Service Platform Prototype for Data Integration on the Web. Mining Intelligence and Knowledge Exploration - Second International Conference, MIKE 2014, Cork, Ireland, December 10-12, 2014. Proceedings.
- (2014) A Usability Study of a Mobile Monitoring System for Congestive Heart Failure Patients. e-Health – For Continuity of Care.
- (2013) Social Sub-Group Identification Using Social Graph and Semantic Analysis. Workshop Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Intelligent Environments.
- (2013) A Communication Framework for the Internet of People and Things Based on the Concept of Activity Feeds in Social Computing. 9th International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE, 2013, Athens, Greece, 16-17 July 2013.
- (2011) FI – M2M D1.1 Platform architecture. 2011. ISBN 9788214052763. SINTEF Rapport (A21905).