Background and activities
Specialist in rheumatology, Ålesund Hospital. PhD student at Dept of Neuromedicine and movement science (INB).
Special interest is pregnancy and rheumatic diseases, and I am affiliated to Norwegian national advisory unit on pregnancy and rheumatic diseases (NKSR) at St Olavs hospital. The PhD-thesis is about SLE and pregnancy; disease activity, medications in pregnancy, outcome and fertility.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The impact of disease activity during pregnancy in women With SLE on the birth weight of the child. Poster presentation. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 76.
- (2017) The impact of disease activity during pregnancy in women With SLE on the occurrence of preeclampsia and premature birth. Poster presentation. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 76.
- (2017) Disease Activity During Pregnancy and the First Year Postpartum in Women With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Arthritis care & research. vol. 69.
- (2016) Tocilizumab use in pregnancy: Analysis of a global safety database including data from clinical trials and post-marketing data. Seminars in Arthritis & Rheumatism. vol. 46 (2).
- (2016) The EULAR points to consider for use of antirheumatic drugs before pregnancy, and during pregnancy and lactation. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 75 (5).
- (2015) Disease activity in women with systemic lupus erythematosus during pregnancy and the first year post partum. Arthritis & Rheumatology. vol. 67.