Background and activities
Fields of speciality/Fields of responsibility
- Delivery of nanoparticles to tissue
- Advanced light microscopy
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Ultrasound-enhanced drug delivery in prostate cancer xenografts by nanoparticles stabilizing microbubbles. Journal of Controlled Release. volum 187.
- (2014) Periodicity in tumor vasculature targeting kinetics of ligand-functionalized nanoparticles studied by dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging and intravital microscopy. Angiogenesis. volum 17 (1).
- (2014) The Effects of oil-in-Water Nanoemulsion Polyethylene Glycol Surface Density on Intracellular Stability, Pharmacokinetics, and Biodistribution in Tumor Bearing Mice. Pharmaceutical research. volum Epub ahead of print.
- (2014) Polarization second harmonic generation microscopy provides quantitative enhanced molecular specificity for tissue diagnostics. Journal of Biophotonics.
- (2014) Contact-mediated intracellular delivery of hydrophobic drugs from polymeric nanoparticles. Cancer Nanotechnology. volum 5 (1).
- (2013) Mechanisms of the Ultrasound-Mediated Intracellular Delivery of Liposomes and Dextrans. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. volum 60 (1).
- (2013) ULTRASOUND IMPROVES THE UPTAKE AND DISTRIBUTION OF LIPOSOMAL DOXORUBICIN IN PROSTATE CANCER XENOGRAFTS. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. volum 39 (7).
- (2013) Interaction of nanoparticles with biomembranes and lipid vesicles modified by artificial receptors. European Biophysics Journal. volum 42.
- (2013) Near-infrared fluorescence energy transfer imaging of nanoparticle accumulation and dissociation kinetics in tumor-bearing mice. ACS Nano. volum 7 (11).
- (2012) EFFECT OF ULTRASOUND PARAMETERS ON THE RELEASE OF LIPOSOMAL CALCEIN. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. volum 38 (3).
- (2012) Multifunctional Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery and Imaging: Effect of Ultrasound on Cellular Uptake and Tumor Tissue Distribution. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2012) Ultrasound Mediated Delivery of Liposomal Doxorubicin in Prostate Tumor Tissue. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2012) Cellular uptake of DNA-chitosan nanoparticles: The role of clathrin- and caveolae-mediated pathways. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. volum 51 (5).
- (2012) The Effect of Nanoparticle Polyethylene Glycol Surface Density on Ligand-Directed Tumor Targeting Studied in Vivo by Dual Modality Imaging. ACS Nano. volum 6 (6).
- (2012) Ultrasonic Drug Release: Impact on Liposomal Doxorubicin in Collagen Gels. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2012) Quantitative 3-D colocalization analysis as a tool to study the intracellular trafficking and dissociation of pDNA-chitosan polyplexes. Journal of Biomedical Optics. volum 17 (2).
- (2011) Quantitative characterization of articular cartilage using Mueller matrix imaging and multiphoton microscopy. Journal of Biomedical Optics. volum 16 (11).
- (2011) Effect of PEGylation on the diffusion and stability of chitosan-DNA polyplexes in collagen gels. Biomacromolecules. volum 12 (10).
- (2011) PEGylation increases mobility of chitosan-DNA delivery systems in artificial extracellular matrices. European Biophysics Journal. volum 40.
- (2011) Structural Analysis of Articular Cartilage Using Multiphoton Microscopy: Input for Biomechanical Modeling. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. volum 30 (9).