Background and activities
Fields of speciality/Fields of responsibility
- Delivery of nanoparticles to tissue
- Advanced light microscopy
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Labeling nanoparticles: Dye leakage and altered cellular uptake. Cytometry Part A.
- (2016) Cellular uptake and intracellular degradation of poly(alkyl cyanoacrylate) nanoparticles. Journal of Nanobiotechnology. vol. 14 (1).
- (2015) The effects of oil-in-water nanoemulsion polyethylene glycol surface density on intracellular stability, pharmacokinetics, and biodistribution in tumor bearing mice. Pharmaceutical research. vol. 32 (4).
- (2015) Optical investigation of osteoarthritic human cartilage (ICRS grade) by confocal Raman spectroscopy: a pilot study. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. vol. 407 (26).
- (2015) Nonlinear optical microscopy of early stage (ICRS Grade-I) osteoarthritic human cartilage. Biomedical Optics Express. vol. 6 (5).
- (2015) Polarization second harmonic generation microscopy provides quantitative enhanced molecular specificity for tissue diagnostics. Journal of Biophotonics. vol. 8 (9).
- (2015) Single Cell Confocal Raman Spectroscopy of Human Osteoarthritic Chondrocytes: A Preliminary Study. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 16 (5).
- (2015) Nanoparticle-stabilized microbubbles for multimodal imaging and drug delivery. Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging. vol. 10 (5).
- (2015) Nanoparticle delivery to the brain - By focused ultrasound and self-assembled nanoparticle-stabilized microbubbles. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 220.
- (2014) Ultrasound-enhanced drug delivery in prostate cancer xenografts by nanoparticles stabilizing microbubbles. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 187.
- (2014) Periodicity in tumor vasculature targeting kinetics of ligand-functionalized nanoparticles studied by dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging and intravital microscopy. Angiogenesis. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) Contact-mediated intracellular delivery of hydrophobic drugs from polymeric nanoparticles. Cancer Nanotechnology. vol. 5 (8).
- (2013) Mechanisms of the Ultrasound-Mediated Intracellular Delivery of Liposomes and Dextrans. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 60 (1).
- (2013) ULTRASOUND IMPROVES THE UPTAKE AND DISTRIBUTION OF LIPOSOMAL DOXORUBICIN IN PROSTATE CANCER XENOGRAFTS. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 39 (7).
- (2013) Interaction of nanoparticles with biomembranes and lipid vesicles modified by artificial receptors. European Biophysics Journal. vol. 42.
- (2013) Near-infrared fluorescence energy transfer imaging of nanoparticle accumulation and dissociation kinetics in tumor-bearing mice. ACS Nano. vol. 7 (11).
- (2012) EFFECT OF ULTRASOUND PARAMETERS ON THE RELEASE OF LIPOSOMAL CALCEIN. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 38 (3).
- (2012) Multifunctional Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery and Imaging: Effect of Ultrasound on Cellular Uptake and Tumor Tissue Distribution. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2012) Ultrasound Mediated Delivery of Liposomal Doxorubicin in Prostate Tumor Tissue. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2012) Cellular uptake of DNA-chitosan nanoparticles: The role of clathrin- and caveolae-mediated pathways. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. vol. 51 (5).