Department of Physics
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Catharina de Lange Davies
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Fields of speciality/Fields of responsibility
- Delivery of nanoparticles to tissue
- Advanced light microscopy
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Mechanisms of the Ultrasound-Mediated Intracellular Delivery of Liposomes and Dextrans. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. volum 60 (1).
- (2013) ULTRASOUND IMPROVES THE UPTAKE AND DISTRIBUTION OF LIPOSOMAL DOXORUBICIN IN PROSTATE CANCER XENOGRAFTS. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. volum 39 (7).
- (2013) Periodicity in tumor vasculature targeting kinetics of ligandfunctionalized nanoparticles studied by dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging and intravital microscopy. Angiogenesis.
- (2012) EFFECT OF ULTRASOUND PARAMETERS ON THE RELEASE OF LIPOSOMAL CALCEIN. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. volum 38 (3).
- (2012) Cellular uptake of DNA-chitosan nanoparticles: The role of clathrin- and caveolae-mediated pathways. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. volum 51 (5).
- (2012) The Effect of Nanoparticle Polyethylene Glycol Surface Density on Ligand-Directed Tumor Targeting Studied in Vivo by Dual Modality Imaging. ACS Nano. volum 6 (6).
- (2012) Quantitative 3-D colocalization analysis as a tool to study the intracellular trafficking and dissociation of pDNA-chitosan polyplexes. Journal of Biomedical Optics. volum 17 (2).
- (2011) Quantitative characterization of articular cartilage using Mueller matrix imaging and multiphoton microscopy. Journal of Biomedical Optics. volum 16 (11).
- (2011) Effect of PEGylation on the diffusion and stability of chitosan-DNA polyplexes in collagen gels. Biomacromolecules. volum 12 (10).
- (2011) PEGylation increases mobility of chitosan-DNA delivery systems in artificial extracellular matrices. European Biophysics Journal. volum 40.
- (2011) Structural Analysis of Articular Cartilage Using Multiphoton Microscopy: Input for Biomechanical Modeling. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. volum 30 (9).
- (2011) Extracting quantitative biomechanical parameters for cartilage from second harmonic generation images. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. volum 7903.
- (2010) Ultrasound Stimulated Release of Liposomal Calcein. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2010) Effect of Collagenase and Hyaluronidase on Free and Anomalous Diffusion in Multicellular Spheroids and Xenografts. Anticancer Research. volum 30 (2).
- (2010) Intravital microscopy in window chambers: a unique tool to study tumor angiogenesis and delivery of nanoparticles. Angiogenesis. volum 13 (2).
- (2010) Morphological Analysis of Articular Cartilage Using Multiphoton Microscopy as Input for Constitutive Modeling: Experiment and Mathematical Implementation. International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering Proceedings. volum 31 (3).
- (2010) Characterization of tumor microvascular structure and permeability: comparison between magnetic resonance imaging and intravital confocal imaging. Journal of Biomedical Optics. volum 15 (3).
- (2010) Molecular design of chitosan gene delivery systems with an optimized balance between polyplex stability and polyplex unpacking. Biomaterials. volum 31 (5).
- (2009) Gene delivery with chitosan: influence of chain length on intracellular trafficking and dissociation. European Biophysics Journal. volum 38.
- (2009) Mechanical properties of tissue determined by multiphoton microscopy. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. volum 7183.