Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Laser recrystallization and inscription of compositional microstructures in crystalline SiGe-core fibres. Nature Communications. vol. 7.
- (2016) Wafer-level fabrication and characterization of amorphous thin films MoS2 prepared by RF magnetron sputtering technique. ECS Transactions. vol. 75 (13).
- (2016) X-ray nanoscopy of a bulk heterojunction. PLoS ONE. vol. 11:e0158345 (7).
- (2016) Wavefront metrology for coherent hard X-rays by scanning a microsphere. Optics Express. vol. 24 (10).
- (2016) Retrieving the spatially resolved preferred orientation of embedded anisotropic particles by small-angle X-ray scattering tomography. Journal of Applied Crystallography. vol. 49.
- (2016) Probing the bulk heterojunction morphology in thermally annealed active layers for polymer solar cells. Organic electronics.
- (2016) Elucidating Batch-to-Batch Variation Caused by Homocoupled Side Products in Solution Processable Organic Solar Cells. Chemistry of Materials.
- (2015) Characterization of composition and structure of clay minerals in sandstone with ptychographic X-ray nanotomography. Applied Clay Science. vol. 118.
- (2015) Monitoring moisture distribution in textile materials using grating interferometry and ptychographic X-ray imaging. Textile research journal. vol. 85 (1).
- (2015) Quantitative 3D X-ray Imaging of Densification, Delamination and Fracture in a Micro-Composite under Compression. Advanced Engineering Materials. vol. 17 (4).
- (2015) Reduction of a Ni/Spinel Catalyst for Methane Reforming. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 119 (3).
- (2015) Graphene coatings for chemotherapy: avoiding silver-mediated degradation. 2D materials. vol. 2 (2).
- (2015) Temperature Dependence of Charge Localization in High-Mobility, Solution-Crystallized Small Molecule Semiconductors Studied by Charge Modulation Spectroscopy. Advanced Functional Materials.
- (2015) Improving organic tandem solar cells based on water-processed nanoparticles by quantitative 3D nanoimaging. Nanoscale. vol. 7 (32).
- (2014) Semi-metallic polymers. Nature Materials. vol. 13 (2).
- (2014) Measuring and simulating morphology gradients in injection-molded talc-reinforced isotactic polypropylene. Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics. vol. 52 (17).
- (2014) Combining surface X-ray scattering and ellipsometry for non-destructive characterization of ion beam-induced GaSb surface nanostructures. Thin Solid Films. vol. 571 (3).
- (2014) Morphology changes of Co catalyst nanoparticles at the onset of Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 118 (5).
- (2014) In situ X-ray ptychography imaging of high-temperature CO2 acceptor particle agglomerates. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 104 (24).
- (2014) Using Three-Dimensional 3D Grazing-Incidence Small-Angle X-ray Scattering (GISAXS) Analysis To Probe Pore Deformation in Mesoporous Silica Films. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces. vol. 6 (4).