Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) On the "trench effect" theory: A biomechanical analysis of the relationship between traction and shoe orientation on third-generation artificial turf. Footwear Science. vol. 6 (1).
- (2013) Biomechanical analysis of traction at the shoe-surface interface on third-generation artificial turf. Sports Engineering. vol. 16 (2).
- (2012) Biomechanical analysis of traction at the shoe-surface interface on third generation artificial turf. Procedia Engineering. vol. 34.
- (2012) Biomechanical Analysis of Surface-Athlete Impacts on Third-Generation Artificial Turf. American Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 41 (1).
- (2011) The effect of cadence on timing of muscle activation and mechanical output in cycling: On the activation dynamics hypothesis. Journal of Electromyography & Kinesiology. vol. 21 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2009) The effect of body orientation om cycling technique. 14th Annual Congress of the European College of Sport Science, ECSS Oslo 09, Book of Abstracts.