Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) On the "trench effect" theory: A biomechanical analysis of the relationship between traction and shoe orientation on third-generation artificial turf. Footwear Science. vol. 6 (1).
- (2013) Biomechanical analysis of traction at the shoe-surface interface on third-generation artificial turf. Sports Engineering. vol. 16 (2).
- (2012) Biomechanical analysis of traction at the shoe-surface interface on third generation artificial turf. Procedia Engineering. vol. 34.
- (2012) Biomechanical Analysis of Surface-Athlete Impacts on Third-Generation Artificial Turf. American Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 41 (1).
- (2011) The effect of cadence on timing of muscle activation and mechanical output in cycling: On the activation dynamics hypothesis. Journal of Electromyography & Kinesiology. vol. 21 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2009) The effect of body orientation om cycling technique. The effect of body orientation om cycling technique. 14th Annual Congress of the European College of Sport Science, ECSS Oslo 09, Book of Abstracts.