Background and activities
PhD project: Marine multi-agent control systems. Main supervisor: prof. Kristin Y. Pettersen. Co-supervisors: prof. Henk Nijmeijer and prof. Asgeir Sørensen
I obtained both my BsC and MsC degrees in Mechanical Engineering from the Eindhoven Univeristy of Technology, where I graduated in the Dynamics and Control group of prof. Henk Nijmeijer. My master thesis was entitled 'Signal-Based Observer Design for Estimation of the Wave Encounter Frequency', the project was supervised by prof. Henk Nijmeijer and prof. Thor Inge Fossen had an advising role.
I started my PhD at AMOS in August 2013. Where I will focus on cooperative control of multiple underactuated autonomous surface vessels and/or underwater vehicles. The goal is to develop Guidance, Navigation, and Control (GNC) systems for autonomous systems and to derive control strategies that allow cooperative behavior of multiple vehicles. The project is supervised by prof. Kristin Ytterstad Pettersen, and co-supervised by prof. Henk Nijmeijer and prof. Asgeir Sørensen.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Leader-follower synchronisation for a class of underactuated systems. Lecture notes in control and information sciences. vol. 470.
- (2016) Path Following for Underactuated Marine Vessels. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (18).
- (2015) Experimental Verification of a Global Exponentially Stable Nonlinear Wave Encounter Frequency Estimator. Ocean Engineering. vol. 97.
- (2015) Path Following for Formations of Underactuated Marine Vessels under Influence of Constant Ocean Currents. I E E E Conference on Decision and Control. Proceedings.
- (2015) Underactuated leader-follower synchronisation for multi-agent systems with rejection of unknown disturbances. American Control Conference (ACC). vol. 2015-July.
- (2015) Adaptive source seeking with leader-follower formation control. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 48 (16).
- (2013) A Globally K-Exponentially Stable Nonlinear Observer for Wave Encounter Frequency. Elsevier IFAC Publications / IFAC Proceedings series.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Leader-Follower Synchronisation for a Class of Underactuated Systems. Nonlinear Systems Techniques for Dynamical Analysis and Control.
- (2015) 3D Coordinated Path Following with Disturbance Rejection for Formations of Under-actuated Agents. CDC 2015 - 54th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Proceedings.
- (2015) Path Following with Disturbance Rejection for Inhomogeneous Formations with Underactuated Agents. Proceedings of the 14th European Control Conference 2015 (ECC 2015).