Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2015) An exess Gibbs free energy based model to calculate viscosity of multicomponent liquid mixtures. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 42.
- (2014) CO2 post combustion capture with a phase change solvent. Pilot plant campaign. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 31.
- (2014) Density measurements and modelling of loaded and unloaded aqueous solutions of MDEA (N-methyldiethanolamine), DMEA (N,N-dimethylethanolamine), DEEA (diethylethanolamine) and MAPA (N-methyl-1,3-diaminopropane). International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 25.
- (2014) Evaluation of a phase change solvent for CO2 capture: Absorption and desorption tests. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 28.
- (2012) NRTL Parameter Fitting Procedure for Blended Amine Systems: MDEA-PZ Case Study. The Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies GHGT11 ; Kyoto. 2012-11-18 - 2012-11-22.
- (2012) NRTL parameter fitting using the PSO algorithm. 1st University of Texas Conference on Carbon Capture and Sequestration ; Austin, Texas. 2012-01-25 - 2012-01-27.
- (2011) Correlation and Prediction of Vapor-Liquid-Liquid Equilibrium using the e-NRTL model applied to the MAPA-DEEA-CO2-Water System. 6th Trondheim Conference on CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage (TCCS-6) ; Trondheim. 2011-06-14 - 2011-06-16.
- (2011) Multiphase solvent for CO2 absorption. Joint Seminar on CO2 Absorption Fundamentals ; Trondheim. 2011-06-14.