Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Status of the "new" AMS facility in Trondheim. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Reseach B. vol. 361.
- (2014) Subglacial sediment, proglacial lake-level and topographic controls on ice extent and lobe geometries during the Last Glacial Maximum in NW Russia. Quaternary Science Reviews. vol. 92.
- (2014) Late Pleistocene stratigraphy and sedimentary environments of the Severnaya Dvina-Vychegda region in northwestern Russia. Boreas. vol. 43 (4).
- (2012) Distribution of ice marginal moraines in NW Russia. Journal of Maps. vol. 8 (3).
- (2011) Ice-distal landscape and sediment signatures evidencing damming and drainage of large pro-glacial lakes, northwest Russia. Boreas. vol. 40 (3).
- (2011) The First Case Study of Th-230/U and C-14 Dating of Mid-Valdai Organic Deposits. Doklady Earth Sciences. vol. 438 (1).
- (2010) Fjord infill in a high-relief area: Rapid deposition influenced by deglaciation dynamics, glacio-isostatic rebound and gravitational activity. Boreas. vol. 39 (1).
- (2010) 14C- dated fluctuations of the western flank of the Scandinavian Ice Sheet 45-25 kyr BP compared with Bølling-Younger Dryas fluctuations and Dansgaard- Oeschger events in Greenland. Boreas. vol. 39 (2).
- (2009) Stratigraphic architecture and infill history of a deglaciated bedrock valley based on georadar, seismic profiling and drilling. Sedimentology. vol. 56 (6).
- (2009) The formation of sawtooth moraine ridges in Bødalen, western Norway. Geomorphology. vol. 105 (3-4).
- (2009) Glacial remobilization cycles as revealed by lateral moraine sediment, Bødalsbreen glacier foreland, western Norway. The Holocene. vol. 19 (3).
- (2009) The Plio-Pleistocene glaciation of the Barents Sea-Svalbard region: a new model based on revised chronostratigraphy. Quaternary Science Reviews. vol. 28 (9-10).
- (2006) Hummocky moraine landscape on Jaeren, SW Norway - implications for glacier dynamics during the last deglaciation. Geomorphology. vol. 77 (1-2).
- (2006) The Last Scandinavian Ice Sheet in northern Russia: ice flow patterns and decay dynamics. Boreas. vol. 35.
- (2006) Depositional environments and sea-level changes deduced from Middle Weichselian tidally influenced sediments, Arkhangelsk region, northwestern Russia. Boreas. vol. 35.
- (2006) Late Quaternary in northwestern Russia. Boreas. vol. 35.
- (2006) Eurasian ice-sheet interaction in Northern Russia throughout the late Quaternary. Boreas : Uppsala studies in ancient Mediterranean and Near Eastern civilizations. vol. 35.
- (2006) Subglacial decoupling at the sediment/bedrock interface: a new mechanism for rapid flowing ice. Quaternary Science Reviews. vol. 25 (21-22).
- (2006) Constraints on the Late Saalian to early Middle Weichselian ice sheet of Eurasia from field data and rebound modeling. Boreas. vol. 35.
- (2006) Early Weichselian palaeoenvironments reconstructed from a mega-scale thrust-fault complex, Kanin Peninsula, northwestern Russia. Boreas. vol. 35 (DOI: 10.1080/03009480600781925).