Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Hospital readmission within 10 years post stroke: Frequency, type and timing. BMC Neurology. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Implementation of a Thrombectomy Service at a Norwegian University Hospital. European Stroke Journal. vol. 2.
- (2016) Comparison of the validity of stroke diagnoses in a medical quality register and an administrative health register. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 44 (2).
- (2015) Functional outcome after common poststroke complications occurring in the first 90 days. Stroke. vol. 46 (1).
- (2014) Mechanisms, predictors and clinical impact of early neurological deterioration: the protocol of the Trondheim early neurological deterioration study. BMC Neurology. vol. 14 (201).
- (2011) Stroke Unit Care Combined With Early Supported Discharge Improves 5-Year Outcome A Randomized Controlled Trial. Stroke. vol. 42 (6).
- (2008) Medical complications in a comprehensive stroke unit and an early supported discharge service. Stroke. vol. 39.
- (2007) stroke unit care combined with early supported discharge improves five -year outcome. Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 23.
- (2007) early mobilisation of acute stroke patients is tolerated well, increases mean blood pressure and oxygen saturation and improves level of counsciousness. Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 23.
- (2007) Significance of common complications during the first week post stroke: impact on functional outcome at 90 days. Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 23.
- (2005) Frequency and effect of optimal anticoagulation before onset of ischaemic stroke in patients with known atrial fibrillation. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 258.
- (2005) Frequency and effect of optimal anticoagulation before onset of ischemic stroke in patients with known atrial fibrillation. Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 19 (05).
- (2005) Frequency and timing of medical complications in an acute comprehensive stroke unit with an early supported discharge service. Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 19 (05).
- (2004) Evaluation of an extended stroke unit service with early supported discharge for patients living in a rural community. A randomized controlled trial. Clinical Rehabilitation. vol. 18 (3).