Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Gender differences and gender convergence in alcohol use over the past three decades (1984-2008), the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 16 (723).
- (2015) Intergenerational Hazardous Alcohol Use and Area Factors: The HUNT Study, Norway. Substance Use & Misuse. vol. 50 (14).
- (2014) Cohort profile of the Young-HUNT Study, Norway: A population-based study of adoelscents. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 43 (2).
- (2014) Socio-demographic, lifestyle and psychological predictors of benzodiazepine and z-hypnotic use patterns. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 68 (2).
- (2013) Kroppsbildeforstyrrelse hos kvinnelige pasienter med alvorlig spiseforstyrrelse :. Fysioterapeuten. vol. 80 (6).
- (2013) Adolescent predictors and associates of psychosocial functioning in young men and women: 11 year follow-up findings from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 54 (2).
- (2013) Parental alcohol misuse and hazardous drinking among offspring in a general teenage population: gender-specific findings from the Young-HUNT 3 study. BMC Public Health. vol. 13 (1140).
- (2013) Age for onset of walking and prewalking strategies. Early Human Development. vol. 89 (9).
- (2012) Being normal weight, but feeling overweight in adolescence may effect weight development into young adulthood - An 11-year follow-up: The HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Obesity.
- (2012) A pilot study of a new assessment of physical activity in eating disorder patients. Eating and Weight Disorders. vol. 17 (1).
- (2012) Gender differences in psychosocial functioning of adolescents with symptoms of anxiety and depression: longitudinal findings from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. vol. 47 (11).
- (2012) Er risikofylt rusmiddelbruk vanligere blant ungdom som har sett foreldrene beruset?. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 132 (4).
- (2012) Cohort profile : the HUNT study, Norway. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 42 (4).
- (2011) Gender differences in subjective well-being, self-esteem and psychosocial functioning in adolescents with symptoms of anxiety and depression: Findings from the Nord-Trondelag health study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 52 (3).
- (2011) Factors Predicting Changes in Physical Activity Through Adolescence: The Young-HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Adolescent Health. vol. 48 (6).
- (2011) The influence of behavioural and health problems on alcohol and drug use in late adolescence - a follow up study of 2 399 young Norwegians. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 5 (17).
- (2010) Opplæring i kunnskapshåndtering - nytter det?. Sykepleien Forskning. vol. 5 (3).
- (2007) Perceived pubertal timing, pubertal status and the prevalence of alcohol drinking and cigarette smoking in early and late adolescence: a population based study of 8950 Norwegian boys and girls. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 96 (2).
- (2007) Early sexual maturation, central adiposity and subsequent overweight in late adolescence. A four-year follow-up of 1605 adolescent Norwegian boys and girls: the Young HUNT study. BMC Public Health. vol. 7.
- (2007) Perceived pubertal timing, pubertal status and the prevalence of alcohol drinking and cigarette smoking in early and late adolescence: a population based study of 8950 Norwegian boys and girls. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 96.