Postal addressDepartment of Energy and Process Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Life Cycle Assessment of a Lithium-Ion Battery Vehicle Pack. Journal of Industrial Ecology. volum 18 (1).
- (2014) Unified Theory of Allocations and Constructs in Life Cycle Assessment and Input-Output Analysis. Journal of Industrial Ecology.
- (2013) Comparative Environmental Life Cycle Assessment of Conventional and Electric Vehicles. Journal of Industrial Ecology. volum 17 (1).
- (2011) Life Cycle Environmental Assessment of Lithium-Ion and Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries for Plug-In Hybrid and Battery Electric Vehicles. Environmental Science and Technology. volum 45 (10).
- (2011) Evaluation of Process- and Input–Output-based Life Cycle Inventory Data with Regard to Truncation and Aggregation Issues. Environmental Science and Technology. volum 45 (23).