Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Expression of erythropoietin and neuroendocrine markers in clear cell renal cell carcinoma. APMIS : Acta pathologica, microbiologica et immunologica Scandinavica. Supplementum. vol. 125 (3).
- (2017) The cytoprotective protein clusterin is overexpressed in hypergastrinemic rodent models of oxyntic preneoplasia and promotes gastric cancer cell survival. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (9).
- (2016) Follow-up of patients with ECL cell-derived tumours. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 51 (11).
- (2016) Does long-term profound inhibition of gastric acid secretion increase the risk of ECL cell-derived tumors in man?. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 51 (7).
- (2015) Fecal calprotectin in patients with suspected small bowel disease – a selection tool for small bowel capsule endoscopy?. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 50 (3).
- (2014) Fecal calprotectin in patients with suspected small bowel disease - A selection tool for small bowel capsule endoscopy?. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 50 (3).
- (2014) The PAS positive material in gastric cancer cells of signet ring type is not mucin. Experimental and molecular pathology (Print). vol. 96 (3).
- (2013) The Gastrin Receptor Antagonist Netazepide (YF476) Prevents Oxyntic Mucosal Inflammation Induced by Helicobacter Pylori Infection in Mongolian Gerbils. Helicobacter. vol. 18 (6).
- (2013) In situ hybridization in human and rodent tissue by the use of a new and simplified method. Applied immunohistochemistry & molecular morphology (Print). vol. 21 (2).
- (2012) Regulated endocrine-specific protein 18 (RESP18) is localized to and regulated in A-like cells and G-cells in rat stomach. Regulatory Peptides. vol. 177 (1-3).
- (2012) YF476, a Gastrin Receptor Antagonist, Causes Regression of Tumors and Normalizes Serum Chromogranin A in Patients with Type 1 Gastric Carcinoids. Neuroendocrinology. vol. 96.
- (2012) Treatment of gastric carcinoids type 1 with the gastrin receptor antagonist netazepide (YF476) results in regression of tumours and normalisation of serum chromogranin A. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. vol. 36 (11-12).
- (2012) Gastric carcinoids after long-term use of a proton pump inhibitor. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. vol. 36 (7).
- (2012) Gastric neuroendocrine carcinoma after long-term use of proton pump inhibitor. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 47 (1).
- (2012) The gastrin receptor antagonist YF476 prevents oxyntic mucosal inflammation due to Helicobacter pylori infection in Mongolian gerbils. Regulatory Peptides. vol. 177.
- (2011) Animal models to study the role of long-term hypergastrinemia in gastric carcinogenesis. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology. vol. 2011 (ID 975479).
- (2011) Eosinofil gastroenteritt. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- (2010) Oral proton-pump inhibitors and step-down therapy for nonulcer dyspepsia: is this the right approach?. Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology. vol. 3 (2).
- (2010) Rebound acid hypersecretion from a physiological, pathophysiological and clinical viewpoint. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 45 (4).
- (2009) Interactions between gastric acid secretagogues and the localization of the gastrin receptor. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 44 (4).