Postal addressDepartment of Psychology Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Hans Morten Nordahl
Background and activities
Dr. Nordahl is professor in clinical psychology at NTNU and director of the special outpatient unit for trauma and PTSD at St.Olav Hospital in Trondheim.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Does dissociation moderate the treatment outcome of narrative exposure therapy for PTSD? A secondary analysis from a randomized controlled clinical trial. Behaviour Research and Therapy. volum 57.
- (2014) Personality Inventory for Children: A measure of biopsychosocial status in children and adolescents. European Journal of Psychiatry. volum 28 (1).
- (2014) Er metakognitiv terapi en evidensbasert behandling?. Psykologisk tidsskrift. volum 18 (2).
- (2014) Convergent Validity of the ASAM Criteria in Co-Occurring Disorders. Journal of dual diagnosis. volum 10 (2).
- (2013) The Predictive Validity of the URICA in a Sample of Patients in Substance Use Treatment. Addictive Disorders & Their Treatment.
- (2013) Functional Impairment Mediates the Relationship Between Adult ADHD Inattentiveness and Occupational Outcome. Journal of Attention Disorders.
- (2013) Metacognition as predictors of outcome in a randomized controlled treatment trial of GAD and their relationship with resilience. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.
- (2013) Metacognitive Therapy for Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Nature, Evidence and an Individual Case Illustration. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. volum 20 (3).
- (2013) A Randomized Controlled Trial of Individual Cognitive Therapy, Group Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Attentional Placebo for Adolescent Social Phobia. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics. volum 83 (1).
- (2013) Anxiety as a risk factor for school absenteeism: what differentiates anxious school attenders from non-attenders?. Annals of General Psychiatry. volum 12 (25).
- (2013) Metacognition in generalized anxiety disorder, social phobia, and obsessive-compulsive disorder and relationship with treatment outcome. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.
- (2013) The effects of attention training and situational attention refocusing on symptoms of social phobia. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.
- (2012) Functional impairment and occupational outcome in adults with severe ADHD. Journal of Attention Disorders. volum 16 (7).
- (2012) ADHD Symptoms Are Differentially Related to Specific Aspects of Quality of Life. Journal of Attention Disorders.
- (2012) Personlighetstrekk og kognitiv stil: Risiko, sårbarhet eller opprettholdende faktorer gjennom depresjonsforløpet?. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. volum 49 (1).
- (2012) Adolescent school absenteeism: modelling social and individual risk factors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health. volum 17 (2).
- (2012) Psykologiske behandlingsformer for depresjon med vekt på individualiserte tilnærminger. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. volum 49 (1).
- (2012) Comorbidity of borderline personality disorder with other personality disorders in psychiatric outpatients: How does it look at 2-year follow-up?. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. volum 66 (3).
- (2012) Predictive Factors for More Than 3 Years' Duration of Central Stimulant Treatment in Adult Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder A Retrospective, Naturalistic Study. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. volum 32 (5).
- (2012) Prevalence of Comorbid Substance Use Disorder During Long-term Central Stimulant Treatment in Adult ADHD. ADHD Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorders.