Background and activities
Cand.polit within political science at NTNU. Main interest quality development in higher education.
- The quality and development in Research Education
- International evaluation of PhD programmes (2016)
- Regulations and practice with Research Education, Joint standards at NTNU (PhD forum)
- Quality assurance of PhD programes, follow-up of PhD candidates and supervisors, and general requests
- Support for research projects involving PhD candidates, incl. agreements
- Internationalisation in Research Education, collaboration and Cotutelle agreements
- Administrator for the Faculty's Committee for Research (FU)
- Faculty representative for the PhD forum at NTNU
- Faculty representative for the administrative forum of Nordic Five Tech (N5T) at NTNU
- NTNUs member of working group for joint degrees and cotutelle at The Norwegian Association of Higher Education Institutions (UHR)
- NTNUs member of The European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (ERCIM) Human Capital Task Group and coordinator for ERCIM Programme for PhD Education (EPPE)
- Coordinator of the seminar for PhD candidates and supervisors
- General administrative supervision of doctoral candidates
- Faculty superuser for publication, CRISTIN (Current Research Information SysTem In Norway)
- Faculty superuser for BEVISST
- Faculty contact for privacy requirements in the research community, permission to be granted by NSD (Norwegian Social Science Data Services)
- Dissemination of webinformation within Research and research Education.
- Role within the faculty's contingency plan.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2009) Studiekvalitet (RE: Studiepoeng på billigsalg). Universitetsavisa.
- (2009) Tåler NTNU en annerledes virkelighetsbeskrivelse?. Universitetsavisa.
- (2007) Learning Networks for Quaity Development of learning processes in higher education and learning organizations. Proposal for a bilateral R&D program with focus on engineering education and competence building in industry. 2007.
- (2006) Evalueringsrapport. Helseeksperter i Team: Tillit i helsevesenet - taushetsplikten. Formativ evaluering av et tverrfaglig emne ved NTNU og HiST 2006. 2006.
- (2006) Evalueringsrapport: Eksperter i Team: "Menneskeverd i det 21. århudre", Formativ evaluering av et tverrfaglig emne ved NTNU. 2006.
- (2006) Evalueringsrapport: Eksperter i team: "Den ultimate bil", Formativ evaluering av et tverrfaglig emne ved NTNU. 2006.
- (2006) Evalueringsrapport: Helseeksperter i Team: Pasientrettigheter – prioriteringer - etiske betraktninger En formativ evaluering av et tverrfaglig emne ved NTNU og HiST høsten 2005. 2006.
- (2001) Aksjonslæring. Constructive Evaluation of Processes, Program for Formative Evaluation of the Learning Process by ICT assistence (9 reports 2001-2004). 2001.
- (2000) Iteration in a networked environment : a case study of the European environment agency. 2000.
- (2012) IME T-skjorte logo. ("I ME" varemerke).
- International politics
- Political science and organisational theory
- Superbruker Cristin
- Research administration
- Superuser "Bevisst"
- Nordic Five Tech, N5T
- Committee for Research and Research Education
- PhD forum
- NSD contact
- Dobbel grad
- Joint Degree
- European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics, ERCIM