Department of Language and Literature
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2010) Introduction: Linguistic and cognitive aspects of reference. Journal of Pragmatics. volum 42 (7).
- (2008) Annotation manual for the Norwegian NP-form project. Working Papers ISK. volum 5.
- (2006) The influence of written task descriptions in Wizard of Oz experiments. Ling@JoY - University of Joensuu electronic publications in linguistics and language technology.
Part of book/report
- (2010) The procedural and conceptual meaning of 'they'. In the Mind and across Minds: A Relevance-Theoretic Perspective on Communication and Translation.
- (2008) The cognitive status Referential and its referring forms: A comparative analysis of Chinese, Norwegian, and English. Comparative Grammar and Language Acquisition in the Age of Globalization: Norwegian and Chinese.
- (2007) A neo-constructional approach to computeroriented talk. 2007. ISBN 978-82-471-5739-8. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (257).