Postal addressDepartment of Energy and Process Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Iver Håkon Brevik
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Explanation for the transverse radiation force observed on a vertically hanging fiber. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. volum 89.
- (2014) How linear surface waves are affected by a current with constant vorticity. European journal of physics. volum 35.
- (2014) Casimir friction at zero and finite temperatures. European Physical Journal D : Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics. volum 68.
- (2013) Theoretical considerations of laser-induced liquid–liquid interface deformation. Physica Scripta. volum 87 (5).
- (2013) Possible sorting mechanism for microparticles in an evanescent field. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. volum 87.
- (2013) Viscosity-induced crossing of the phantom divide in the dark cosmic fluid. Frontiers in Physics. volum 1.
- (2013) Universe models with negative bulk viscosity. Astrophysics and Space Science. volum 347.
- (2013) Temperature dependence of the Casimir force. European journal of physics. volum 35.
- (2013) Quasi-Rip and Pseudo-Rip universes induced by the fluid inhomogeneous equation of state. Astrophysics and Space Science. volum 344 (1).
- (2013) Rip brane cosmology from 4d inhomogeneous dark fluid universe. Astrophysics and Space Science. volum 346 (1).
- (2013) Little Rip and Pseudo Rip phenomena from coupled dark energy. Modern Physics Letters A. volum 28 (37).
- (2013) Turbulence acccelerating cosmology from an inhomogeneous dark fluid. Astrophysics and Space Science. volum 347.
- (2013) Casimir friction between dense polarizable media. Entropy. volum 15 (8).
- (2013) Casimir friction for media of finite density. Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium. volum PIERS 2013.
- (2012) Enlarged molecules from excited atoms in nanochannels. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. volum 86.
- (2012) Casimir attractive-repulsive transition in MEMS. European Physical Journal B : Condensed Matter Physics. volum 85 (11).
- (2012) Sign of the Casimir-Polder interaction between atoms and oil-water interfaces: Subtle dependence on dielectric properties. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. volum 85 (6).
- (2012) Ultrathin metallic coatings can induce quantum levitation between nanosurfaces. Applied Physics Letters. volum 100 (25).
- (2012) Retardation turns the van der Waals attraction into a Casimir repulsion as close as 3 nm. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. volum 85 (1).
- (2012) Casimir theory of the relativistic composite string revisited, and a formally related problem in scalar QFT. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. volum 45 (37).