Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Lifshitz interaction can promote ice growth at water-silica interfaces. Physical Review B. Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. vol. 95.
- (2017) Minkowski momentum resulting from a vacuum-medium mapping procedure, and a brief review of Minkowski momentum experiments. Annals of Physics. vol. 377.
- (2017) Inflationary universe with a viscous fluid avoiding self-reproduction. Annalen der Physik. vol. 529 (1-2).
- (2017) Dissipative universe-inflation with soft singularity. International Journal of Geometric Methods in Modern Physics (IJGMMP). vol. 14 (4).
- (2017) Entropy production in a lepton-photon universe. Astrophysics and Space Science. vol. 362.
- (2017) Characteristic properties of two different viscous cosmology models for the future universe. Modern Physics Letters A. vol. 32 (4).
- (2016) The influence of Lifshitz forces and gas on premelting of ice within porous materials. Europhysics letters. vol. 115 (1).
- (2016) Temperature variation in the dark cosmic fluid in the late universe. Modern Physics Letters A. vol. 31 (8).
- (2016) Inflationary cosmology leading to a soft type singularity. Modern Physics Letters A. vol. 31 (18).
- (2016) Viscous coupled fluids in inflationary cosmology. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics. vol. 122 (4).
- (2016) Casimir force between a half-space and a plate of finite thickness. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. vol. 93 (5).
- (2016) Presence of negative entropies in Casimir interactions. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. vol. 94.
- (2016) The reality of Casimir friction. Symmetry. vol. 8 (5).
- (2016) General bulk-viscous solutions and estimates of bulk viscosity in the cosmic fluid. Entropy. vol. 18.
- (2016) Casimir energies of self-similar plate configurations. Physical Review D. vol. 94 (6).
- (2015) Non-perturbative theory of dispersion interactions. Physica Scripta. vol. 90 (3).
- (2015) Anisotropic contribution to the van der Waals and the Casimir-Polder energies for CO2 and CH4 molecules near surfaces and thin film. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics. vol. 92 (5).
- (2015) Brane viscous cosmology in the plasma era. Astrophysics and Space Science. vol. 355 (1).
- (2015) Viscosity-Induced Crossing of the Phantom Barrier. Entropy. vol. 17.
- (2015) Cosmological models coupled with dark matter in a dissipative universe. Astrophysics and Space Science. vol. 359 (1).