Background and activities
Jeevith has completed his Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering and Management from MSRIT, Bangalore, India and a Master’s degree in RAMS (Reliability Availability Maintainability and Safety) from NTNU, Norway. He has in total 3 years of industry experience in material handling and subsea oil and gas supplier industry. He has previously worked with technical safety analysis in projects encompassing HIPPS, Open Water Work-Over Systems, and arctic intervention philosophies.
Currently he is designated as a PhD Candidate at the IMT Department at NTNU and working in the AMOS- Next Generation Inspection Maintenance and Repair (NextGenIMR) Project.
- Framework for designing autonomy in subsea IMR system
- Design guidelines for autonomous systems
- Autonomous Safety Instrumented Systems
Main Supervisor- Ingrid Bouwer Utne
Co- Supervisor- Ingrid Schjølberg
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Development of collision risk indicators for autonomous subsea inspection maintenance and repair. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries.
Part of book/report
- (2016) A 3D Dynamic Voronoi Diagram-Based Path-Planning System for UUVs. OCEANS 2016 MTS/IEEE Monterey.
- (2015) Applicability of current remotely operated vehicle standards and guidelines to autonomous subsea IMR operations. Proceedings ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Volume 7: Ocean Engineering.
- (2015) Application of fuzzy logic for safe autonomous subsea IMR operations. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems.
- (2013) Interpretations of Surprise Dimensions Applicable to Safety Studies. 22nd Society of Risk Analysis Europe Conference . Society of Risk Analysis Europe; Trondheim. 2013-06-17 - 2013-06-19.