Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) The relevance of the irrelevant: Attention and task-set adaptation in prematurely born adults. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (10).
- (2016) Delayed early developmental trajectories of white matter tracts of functional pathways in preterm-born infants: Longitudinal diffusion tensor imaging data. Data in Brief. vol. 6.
- (2016) Neural correlates of working memory training in HIV patients: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 17:62.
- (2016) Optimism and sense of coherence in mothers and fathers of children with cerebral palsy participating in an intensified habilitation programme. Scandinavian Journal of Disability Research. vol. 18 (3).
- (2016) Computerized working memory training has positive long-term effect in very low birthweight preschool children. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 58 (2).
- (2016) Systemic endogenous erythropoietin and associated disorders in extremely preterm newborns. Archives of Disease in Childhood: Fetal and Neonatal Edition.
- (2016) Blood Pressure in Young Adults Born at Very Low Birth Weight: Adults Born Preterm International Collaboration. Hypertension.
- (2016) Long-term follow-up of mental health, health-related quality of life and associations with motor skills in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 14:56.
- (2016) Mental health and cerebellar volume during adolescence in very-low-birth-weight infants: A longitudinal study. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Does the presence of congenital anomalies affect the clinical presentation of cerebral palsy?. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 58.
- (2015) Cortical trajectories during adolescence in preterm born teenagers with very low birthweight. Cortex. vol. 75.
- (2016) Limited microstructural and connectivity deficits despite subcortical volume reductions in school-aged children born preterm with very low birth weight. NeuroImage. vol. 130.
- (2016) Neurodevelopmental origins of lifespan changes in brain and cognition. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
- (2016) Selective increase in posterior corpus callosum thickness between the age of 4 and 11 years. NeuroImage. vol. 139.
- (2016) Executive function relates to surface area of frontal and temporal cortex in very-low-birth-weight late teenagers. Early Human Development. vol. 95.
- (2015) Memory function and hippocampal volumes in preterm born very-low-birth-weight (VLBW) young adults. NeuroImage. vol. 105.
- (2015) Assessment of body composition in children with cerebral palsy: a cross-sectional study in Norway. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 57 (9).
- (2015) Development and aging of cortical thickness correspond to genetic organization patterns. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 112 (50).
- (2015) Adaptive behavior in 10-11 year old children born preterm with a very low birth weight (VLBW). European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 19 (2).
- (2015) Antecedents and correlates of visual field deficits in children born extremely preterm. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 19 (1).