Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Long-term follow-up of mental health, health-related quality of life and associations with motor skills in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes.
- (2016) Mental health and cerebellar volume during adolescence in very-low-birth-weight infants: A longitudinal study. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Selective increase in posterior corpus callosum thickness between the age of 4 and 11 years. NeuroImage. vol. 139.
- (2016) Executive function relates to surface area of frontal and temporal cortex in very-low-birth-weight late teenagers. Early Human Development. vol. 95.
- (2015) Memory function and hippocampal volumes in preterm born very-low-birth-weight (VLBW) young adults. NeuroImage. vol. 105.
- (2015) Optimism and sense of coherence in mothers and fathers of children with cerebral palsy participating in an intensified habilitation programme. Scandinavian Journal of Disability Research.
- (2015) Assessment of body composition in children with cerebral palsy: a cross-sectional study in Norway. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 57 (9).
- (2015) Development and aging of cortical thickness correspond to genetic organization patterns. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 112 (50).
- (2015) Adaptive behavior in 10-11 year old children born preterm with a very low birth weight (VLBW). European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 19 (2).
- (2015) Computerized working memory training has positive long-term effect in very low birthweight preschool children. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology.
- (2015) Antecedents and correlates of visual field deficits in children born extremely preterm. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 19 (1).
- (2015) Forskjeller i stressnivå hos mødre og fedre til førskolebarn med cerebral parese. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 52 (5).
- (2015) Genes determining the severity of cerebral palsy: the role of single nucleotide polymorphisms on the amount and structure of apolipoprotein E. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 104 (7).
- (2015) Establishment of South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority Resource centre for children with prenatal alcohol/drug exposure. Substance Abuse. vol. 9.
- (2015) Cortical trajectories during adolescence in preterm born teenagers with very low birthweight. Cortex. vol. 75.
- (2015) Fetal growth, cognitive function, and brain volumes in childhood and adolescence. Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 125 (3).
- (2015) A child health information website developed by physicians: the impact of use on perceived parental anxiety and competence of Norwegian mothers. Journal of Public Health. vol. 23 (2).
- (2015) Visual-motor deficits relate to altered gray and white matter in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. NeuroImage. vol. 109.
- (2015) Cortical morphometry and IQ in VLBW children without cerebral palsy born in 2003-2007. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 8.
- (2015) Limited microstructural and connectivity deficits despite subcortical volume reductions in school-aged children born preterm with very low birth weight. NeuroImage. vol. Dec 20.