Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) PCR-based detection and molecular characterization of shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli strains in a routine microbiology laboratory over 16 years. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. volum 52 (9).
- (2014) Comparative Genomics to Delineate Pathogenic Potential in Non-O157 Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia coli (STEC) from Patients with and without Haemolytic Uremic Syndrome (HUS) in Norway. PLoS ONE. volum 9 (10).
- (2014) Imported toxigenic cutaneous diphtheria in a young male returning from Mozambique to Norway, March 2014. Eurosurveillance. volum 19 (24).
- (2014) All-time high tularaemia incidence in Norway in 2011: report from the national surveillance. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- (2013) The Gastrin Receptor Antagonist Netazepide (YF476) Prevents Oxyntic Mucosal Inflammation Induced by Helicobacter Pylori Infection in Mongolian Gerbils. Helicobacter. volum 18 (6).
- (2012) A comprehensive microbiological evaluation of fifty-four patients undergoing revision surgery due to prosthetic joint loosening. Journal of Medical Microbiology. volum 61 (4).
- (2012) No increase in headache after previous intracranial infections: a historical cohort study (HUNT). European Journal of Neurology. volum 19 (2).
- (2012) Multiple-locus variant-repeat assay (MLVA) is a useful tool for molecular epidemiologic analysis of Streptococcus agalactiae strains causing bovine mastitis. Veterinary Microbiology. volum 157 (3-4).
- (2012) The gastrin receptor antagonist YF476 prevents oxyntic mucosal inflammation due to Helicobacter pylori infection in Mongolian gerbils. Regulatory Peptides. volum 177.
- (2011) Outbreak of tularaemia in central Norway, January to March 2011. Eurosurveillance. volum 16 (13).
- (2010) Rapid multiple-locus variant-repeat assay (MLVA) for genotyping of Streptococcus agalactiae. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. volum 48 (7).
- (2009) Molecular and phenotypic characterization of invasive group B streptococcus strains from infants in Norway 2006-2007. Clinical Microbiology and Infection. volum 15 (12).
- (2009) Sonication is superior to scrapingfor retrival of bactreia biofilm on titanium and steel surfaces in vitro. Acta Orthopaedica. volum 80 (2).
- (2009) Identification of surface proteins of group B streptococci: Serotyping versus genotyping. Journal of Microbiological Methods. volum 78 (3).
- (2008) Phylogenetic Backgrounds and Virulence Profiles of Atypical Enteropathogenic Escherichia coli Strains from a Case-Control Study Using Multilocus Sequence Typing and DNA Microarray Analysis. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. volum 46 (7).
- (2008) The role of the microbiological laboratory in the diagnosis of bacterial endophthalmitis. ACTA OPHTHALMOLOGICA. volum 86.
- (2008) Invasive group B streptococcus (GBS) disease in Norway 1996-2006. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. volum 27 (12).
- (2008) Antimicrobial susceptibility of invasive group B streptococcal isolates from south-west Sweden 1988-2001. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. volum 40 (4).
- (2008) Characterisation of invasive group B streptococci based on investigation of surface proteins and genes encoding surface proteins. Clinical Microbiology and Infection. volum 14.
- (2007) Photoreactivity of biologically active compounds. XVIII. Photostability of ofloxacin in the solid state and in a tablet formulation. Pharmazie. volum 62.