Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Peak bone mass and bone microarchitecture in adults born with low birth weight preterm or at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- (2017) Psychiatric Disorders and General Functioning in Low Birthweight Adults: A Longitudinal Study. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (2).
- (2017) Self-reported mental health problems among adults born preterm: A meta-analysis. Pediatrics. vol. 139:e201162690 (4).
- (2016) The relevance of the irrelevant: Attention and task-set adaptation in prematurely born adults. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (10).
- (2016) Blood Pressure in Young Adults Born at Very Low Birth Weight: Adults Born Preterm International Collaboration. Hypertension. vol. 68 (4).
- (2016) Long-term follow-up of mental health, health-related quality of life and associations with motor skills in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 14:56.
- (2016) Self-reported chronic pain in young adults with low birth weight. Clin J Pain. 2016 Aug 11. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 27518485. The Clinical Journal of Pain.
- (2016) Traumatic axonal injury: Relationships between lesions in the early phase and diffusion tensor imaging parameters in the chronic phase of traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 94.
- (2016) Cortical trajectories during adolescence in preterm born teenagers with very low birthweight. Cortex. vol. 75.
- (2016) Early Parent-Administered Physical Therapy for Preterm Infants: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Pediatrics. vol. 138 (2).
- (2016) Test-retest reliability of the Test of Infant Motor Performance Screening Items in infants at risk for impaired functional motor performance. Early Human Development. vol. 93.
- (2015) Life after adolescent and adult moderate and severe traumatic brain injury: self-reported executive, emotional, and behavioural function 2-5 years after injury. Behavioural Neurology. vol. 2015:329241.
- (2015) High prevalence of abnormal motor repertoire at 3 months corrected age in extremely preterm infants. European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 20 (2).
- (2015) Adaptive behavior in 10-11 year old children born preterm with a very low birth weight (VLBW). European journal of paediatric neurology. vol. 19 (2).
- (2015) Regular moderate exercise during pregnancy does not have an adverse effect on the neurodevelopment of the child. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 104 (3).
- (2015) White matter microstructure in chronic moderate-to-severe traumatic brain injury: Impact of acute-phase injury-related variables and associations with outcome measures. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 93 (7).
- (2015) Altered Cognitive Control Activations after Moderate-to-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury and Their Relationship to Injury Severity and Everyday-Life function. Cerebral Cortex. vol. 25 (8).
- (2014) High-level mobility in chronic traumatic brain injury and its relationship with clinical variables and magnetic resonance imaging findings in the acute phase. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. vol. 95 (10).
- (2013) Assessment of motor behaviour in high-risk-infants at 3 months predicts motor and cognitive outcomes in 10 years old children. Early Human Development. vol. 89 (10).
- (2013) Motor skills at 23 years of age in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. Early Human Development. vol. 89 (9).