Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) System responses to equal doses of photosynthetically usable radiation of blue, green, and red light in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (12).
- (2013) Modelling the cultivation and bioremediation potential of the kelp Saccharina latissima in close proximity to an exposed salmon farm in Norway. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 4 (2).
- (2013) Molecular and photosynthetic responses to prolonged darkness and subsequent acclimation to re-illumination in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (3).
- (2013) Chemical composition and release rate of waste discharge from an Atlantic salmon farm with an evaluation of IMTA feasibility. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 4.
- (2009) An integrated analysis of molecular acclimation to high light in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 4 (11).
- (2006) Photoacclimation in phytoplankton: implications for biomass estimates, pigment functionality and chemotaxonomy. Marine Biology. vol. 148 (5).
- (1991) Modeling of light-dependent algal photosynthesis and growth: Experiments with the Barents Sea diatoms Thalassiosira nordensskioeldii and Chaetocero furcellatus. Deep-sea research. Part II, Topical studies in oceanography. vol. 38.