Background and activities
Masters degree in mechanical engineering from IPM - 2015
Areas of interest:
- Product development
- Production technology
- Building and making
Area of research:
- Engineering education
- Mechatronics education
- Confidence and self-efficacy
- Practical educational models
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) MAKERBOX: INTRODUCING A LOW THRESHOLD MAKER EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE – AN ONLINE FACILITATION PLATFORM FOR PROBLEM BASED PROJECTS. 2017. ISBN 978-1-904670-97-1.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Increasing Student Confidence and Motivation in a Project-based Machine Construction and Mechatronics Course. NordDesign 2016.
- (2015) Distributed Experiments in Design Sciences, A Next Step in Design Observation Studies?. DS 80-2 Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED 15) Vol 2: Design Theory and Research Methodology Design Processes, Milan, Italy, 27-30.07.15.