Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) The presentation and preliminary validation of KIWEST using a large sample of Norwegian university staff. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 43.
- (2008) Psychometric properties of the Social Phobia and Anxiety Inventory for Children using a non-American population-based sample. Journal of Anxiety Disorders. vol. 22 (6).
- (2008) Suicidal behavior as communication in a cultural context - A comparative study between Uganda and Norway. Crisis. vol. 29 (3).
- (2006) A discussion of the value of cross-cultural studies in search of the meaning(s) of suicidal behavior and the methodological challenges of such studies. Archives of Suicide Research. vol. 10.
- (1996) The relationship between linguistic characteristics and reading/writing performances of Norwegian children. Reading and writing. vol. 8.
- (1995) The Consequences of the Olympic Games on the Host City Residents Value Systems. Corpus, Psyche et Societas. vol. 2.
- (1995) The XVII Winter Games at Lillehammer: Monitoring residents attitudes in the period 1989-1994. Corpus, Psyche et Societas. vol. 2.