Department of Laboratory Medicine, Children´s and Women´s Health
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Identification of fidgety movements and prediction of CP by the use of computer-based video analysis is more accurate when based on two video recordings. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice.
- (2013) Reliability and validity of the Trunk Impairment Scale in children and adolescents with cerebral palsy. Journal of Research in Developmental Disabilities. volum 34 (7).
- (2012) An Optical Flow-Based Method to Predict Infantile Cerebral Palsy. IEEE transactions on neural systems and rehabilitation engineering. volum 20 (4).
- (2011) Studentpris 2011: Fascinert av kombinasjonen fysioterapi og IT. Fysioterapeuten. volum 78 (6).
- (2011) Computer based assessment of General Movements in Young Infants using one or two video recordings. Pediatric Research. volum 70.
- (2010) Early prediction of cerebral palsy by computer-based video analysis of general movements: a feasibility study. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. volum 52 (8).
- (2009) Using computer-based video analysis in the study of fidgety movements. Early Human Development. volum 85 (9).
- (2009) Inter-observer reliability of the "Assessment of Motor Repertoire - 3 to 5 Months" based on video recordings of infants. Early Human Development. volum 85 (5).
- (2008) ENIGMA - Enhanced Interactive General Movement Assessment. Expert systems with applications. volum 34 (4).
- (2007) General movement assessment: Predicting cerebral palsy in clinical practise. Early Human Development. volum 83.
- (2005) The 5th Graz Symposium on Developmental Neurology. 2005.
Part of book/report
- (2005) General movement assessment predicting cerebral palsy in a clinical context. The 5th Graz Symposium on Developmental Neurology.