Maria Azucena Gutierrez GonzalezAdviser/SAMCoT Coordinator SFI Sustainable Arctic Marine and Coastal Technology Department of Civil and Transport Engineering Faculty of Social Sciences and Technology Management
firstname.lastname@example.org +47 73594874 +47 91897745
Background and activities
Coordinator SFI SAMCoT (Sustainable Arctic Marine and Coastal Technology)
Adviser at the Department of Civil and Transport Engineering
- Strategic advice to SAMCoT’s Centre Manager. Contracts and economy/funding; special emphasis - Budgetary Decisions and Reporting
- Centre Management Group member
- PR & Communication Strategy, both internal (Network/Relationship management towards SAMCoT CA Parties; the Research Council of Norway and other related institutions) and external (Definition and coordination/implementation of communication strategic plans for SAMCoT and Associated Projects)
- HR support, International hosting and conference organization/coordination/implementation.
Qualifications & professional background:
- Masters Degree in Management and Business Administration, University of León, Spain (‘98 - ’00)
- International programme Faculteit der Economie, Bedrijfswetenschappen en Econometrie as part of the Masters Degree. Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands (‘99 – ’00)
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, University of León, Spain (’92 - ’98)
International programme. ‘Quality Management, Marketing & Human Resources’ as part of the Bachelors Degree in Business Management. Aarhus School of Business, Denmark(’97 - ’98)International programme. ‘Management in an International Perspective’ as part of the Bachelors Degree in Business Management. University of Aalborg, Denmark(’96 - ’97)
- Foundation BA‘Graduado Social' Labour market & Sociology, University of León, Spain (’91-’92)
- Brockton High in New York, United States of America. Graduated in June 1989 (’88 - ’89)
- Expat Mid-Norway in Trondheim, Norway (Sep. ’08 – Oct. ‘10)Position: Project Manager
- Randstad Nederland (Randstad Holding) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (Oct. ’06 - Mar. ’08) Position: Sales and Recruitment Agent
- InFocus Corporation, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (Aug.’05 – Oct.’06) Positions: EMEA Account Specialist II (nov’05 – oct.’06 ) - Inside Sales Specialist I (aug’05 – nov’05)
- Brentano Foundation Amstelveen, Amstelveen, the Netherlands (Aug.’03 – Aug.’05) Position: Activities Coordinator/Occupational therapist
- Reader's Digest - European Shared Service Centre, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (Oct.’00 – Jun.’02) Position: General Ledger Accountant. Project leader GL and AP groups international financial Oracle implementation (UK and Portugal).
- Verza BV, Risk Management Company, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (Feb. – Oct.’00) Position: Customer Service Coordinator for on-line payments.