Background and activities
Resident at the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, St Olav's hospital. Ph.d.-candidate in clinical medicine, at Regional Centre for Child and Youth Mental Health and Child Welfare (RKBU), NTNU
- Cand med 2003
- Resident at the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, St Olav's hospital since 2005.
- Ph.d. project: "Psychiatric symptoms and their associations with biological factors in adolescence", started September 2009. The project uses data from the HUNT study (Helseundersøkelsen i Nord-Trøndelag).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Resilience factors may moderate the associations between pubertal timing, body mass and emotional symptoms in adolescence. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 105 (1).
- (2015) Chronic multisite pain in adolescent girls and boys with emotional and behavioral problems: the Young-HUNT study. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 24 (5).
- (2013) Resilience, lifestyle and symptoms of anxiety and depression in adolescence: the Young-HUNT study. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. vol. 48 (3).
- (2015) Emotional symptoms, lifestyle and somatic aspects in adolescence. The importance of resilience factors. 2015. ISBN 9788232610846. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2015:214).