Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Caspase-8 regulates the expression of pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokines in human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 4 (3).
- (2016) The phosphatase of regenerating liver-3 (PRL-3) is importantfor IL-6-mediated survival of myeloma cells. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (19).
- (2015) Growth differentiation factor 15 (GDF15) promotes osteoclast differentiation and inhibits osteoblast differentiation and high serum GDF15 levels are associated with multiple myeloma bone disease. Haematologica. vol. 100 (12).
- (2015) GDF15 i beinsykdommen ved myelomatose. Bestpractice Onkologi/Hematologi.
- (2015) Osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells in mineralized alginate matrices. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (3).
- (2012) Properties and cell compatibility of mineralized alginate hydrogel beads. European Cells and Materials. vol. 23.
- (2012) Investigation of mineralized alginate gels as a scaffold material for stem cell based bone tissue engineering. Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine. vol. 6.
- (2015) Beauty and the Beast - The Multifaceted Potential of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Bone Health and Disease. 2015.
- (2015) Growth differentiation factor 15 (GDF15) promotes osteoclast differentiation and inhibits osteoblast differentiation and high serum GDF15 levels are associated with multiple myeloma bone disease. 15th international myeloma workshop . The international myeloma society; Roma. 2015-09-23 - 2015-09-25.
- (2013) TLR agonists induce expression of cytokines in mesenchymal stem cells and pre-osteoblasts promoting osteoclast activation and MM-cell growth. International Myeloma Workshop 2013 ; 2013-04-03 - 2013-04-07.
- (2013) Human mesenchymal stem cells in mineralized alginate beads: A potential new tool to study interactions between osteocytes and myeloma cells. International Myeloma Workshop ; 2013-04-03 - 2013-04-07.